Must-See Destinations in Croatia
Zicasso has worked alongside our travel specialists to organize our recommendations for the destinations everyone should experience while in Croatia. A custom Zicasso tour considers your time and goals when visiting Croatia, and our sample tours are available for inspiration.
How and where you travel depends on your goals in Croatia. The off-season offers different experiences than the popular summer season. We suggest the following examples for the first-time Croatia traveler, depending on the length of your trip.
Zagreb | Split | Dubrovnik | Rovinj | Sibenik | Korcula | Vis | Zadar
- Discover the intimate secrets and remarkable stories of Croatia’s most famous cities
- Delight in Zagreb’s reputation as hosting the largest number of museums per square meter
- Explore the beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park and Krka National Park
- Wander the grounds of Diocletian’s Palace
- Experience the true beauty of the Adriatic
- Embrace the nautical paradise of Kornati National Park
- Uncover local culture and life at the Pazar Market
- Explore the living history of Dubrovnik’s historic ramparts, city walls, cobbled lanes, and ports
- Discover where fairytale and history converge when discovering film locations for the hit show Game of Thrones
- Delight in the flavors in and around Dubrovnik with a wine tour
- Enjoy the pedestrianized lane of Tkalciceva to find vibrant cafes and welcoming restaurants
- Indulge in the ambiance of the Dolac Market