Your 10-day luxury Croatia tour was created specifically for 2022 to immerse you in preserved history and pristine beauty with high attention to your comfort and safety. The marvels of Croatia will bring your Mediterranean dreams to life with ancient walled towns and crystal-clear waters. From sumptuous wines to luscious oysters, elegant beaches to five-star accommodations, hidden stone villages to folkloric costumes, you can determine every last detail to tailor your tour to your specific tastes.
Split - Arrive in Beautiful Split
Split is a welcoming and gorgeous city rising out of the Dalmation Coast where the past and present seem to blend. The city has been inhabited continuously for millennia and remains uniquely atmospheric. Your private transfer will meet you at the airport upon your arrival and take you to your luxury hotel at the heart of the city. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to enjoy a panorama of the turquoise Adriatic. Enjoy the dramatic coastal mountains or the impressive ambiance of the open shops and outdoor restaurants that fill the air with fresh seafood. The evening is yours to settle in, and you will savor the change the scenery.
Split - Explore Regal Split and Charming Trogir
Split - Enjoy Krka National Park and a Winery
Hvar - Travel to Gorgeous Hvar
Hvar - Discover Hvar’s Forgotten History
Hvar - Experience the Blue and Green Cave
Dubrovnik - Visit Hodilje en route to Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik - Revel in Preserved Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik - Delight in Natural and Cultural Charm
Dubrovnik - Depart for Home
- Bask in the celebrated characteristics of Croatian wine during a private tasting and food pairing at a famous winery
- Enjoy the authentic flavors of Croatia and the Dalmation coast with a luxurious oyster farm tasting accompanied by typical wines, olive oils, and local liqueur
- Discover the natural splendor on a private yacht when you witness the natural iridescent colors of the Blue and Green caves
- Explore the exceptional history and preserved charm of Dubrovnik with during a privately guided tour through the fascinating city
- Revel in the unique blend of tradition and modernity in Split with a private guide who helps you uncover thousands of years of history, artifacts, ruins, and stylish ambiance
- Embrace the adventure of Krka National Park to find crystal-clear waters and inspiring waterfalls, karsts, and gorges
- Uncover Hvar’s forgotten history with a private guide as you travel to abandoned villages, thriving vineyards, and breathtaking panoramas
- Delight in Croatian culture in the Konavle region with your private guide as you find rural architecture, monuments, and a millennia-old history steeped in fascinating folklore
- Experience the luxuries of Croatia when indulging in five-star properties and private guided tours that will enrich your unforgettable experience
$6,495 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Elizabeth H.
Reviewed By Dana C.
Reviewed By Kristi L.
Reviewed By Judy L.
Reviewed By Ellen B.
Reviewed By Megan A.