The Balkan Peninsula is in possession of a number of cultural and scenic treasures, and this 14-day tour of Croatia and Slovenia is handcrafted to ensure your access to the best of each country. From the walled beauty of Dubrovnik to the alpine idyll of Bled, this storybook land will present you with spectacular scenery, a welcoming culture, and delicious food.
Dubrovnik – Jewel of the Adriatic
A land of walled towns, misty mountains, and stunning seafronts, Croatia has long been considered an undiscovered gem of Europe. Only in recent decades have visitors been mending their ways and traveling to this unforgettable region. Today, you will begin your tour of the Dalmatian coast at one of the country's southernmost medieval cities: Dubrovnik. After arriving at the nearby airport, a comfortable transfer will convey you swiftly to the city and your hotel. Here, you will have the remainder of the day to explore the city at your own pace.
Dubrovnik – The City's Tumultuous Past
Dubrovnik – The Black Mountains Are Calling
Hvar – Sailing Through the Ages
Hvar – Orientation on Croatian Wines
Split – Returning to the Mainland
Plitvice Lakes National Park – Croatia's Sublime Beauty
Rovinj – Into the Heart of Istria
Rovinj – The Shadow of a Roman Amphitheater
Bled – An Alpine Orientation
Bled – Day Trip to the Slovenian Capital
Zagreb – Ambassador of All Things Croatian
Zagreb – Ambling Through the Ages
Zagreb – Departure
- Stroll along the many steps of one of the longest stretches of medieval walls in Croatia on a trip through the city center of Dubrovnik
- Bask in the pristine beaches and refreshing water of the Adriatic Sea and witness the close relationship of Croatian communities with it
- Visit the land of the black mountains at Montenegro on a day trip, during which the charming country will impress you with its natural beauty and warm hospitality
- Feel the wind in your hair on a voyage from Dubrovnik to the island of Hvar, where you will enjoy a view of the stunning coastline from the waves
- Sip your way through a wine tasting experiencing on Hvar, where the island's reputation of savory winemaking and stunning views will be yours to enjoy
- Stand in the shadow of a Roman emperor's palace on an exploration of Diocletian's fortress in Split to witness hidden gems of the past
- Amble along the tranquil paths and placid lakes of Plitvice Lakes National Park to view terraced ponds and cascading waterfalls
- Recline in the ambient beauty of the Julian Alps at Lake Bled, where it is not uncommon for the still water to reflect the image of the towering mountain peaks
- Explore the various districts and historical sites of the bustling city center of Zagreb to watch Croatia's rich culture and illustrious past come to life
$3,859 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Elizabeth T.
Reviewed By Tamara L.
Reviewed By David K.
Reviewed By Colette W.
Reviewed By Erin F.
Reviewed By Shari G.