Rich culture and unique treasures appear in abundance on this 10-day tour of the Czech Republic and Croatia. You will follow a course that leads from the landlocked beauty of Prague and the banks of the Vltava river to the sun-drenched shores of the Adriatic and Dalmatian coasts. Guided tours and iconic adventures will ensure your appreciation of every region along the way.
Prague – The City of a Hundred Spires
Sitting along the flowing banks of the Vltava River, Prague enjoys a privileged position as an ambassador of all things Czech. Today the city will be your playground when you arrive in the Czech Republic and begin your tour of this unique corner of Europe. Upon your arrival at the city's main international airport, a comfortable transfer will ensure your timely arrival to your accommodation. After settling in, you will have the remainder of the evening to spend at your leisure. As the shadows lengthen on your first evening in the Czech capital, you will be nothing short of excited to begin your adventure.
Prague – Your First Full Day
Prague – The Heart of Bohemia
Dubrovnik – The Jewel of the Adriatic
Dubrovnik – The Dalmatian Coast
Hvar – The Adriatic Archipelago
Hvar – Scenic Cruise on the Waves
Hvar – Sipping Your Way Through the Ages
Split – Croatia's Second-Largest City
Split – Departure
- Stroll along the scenic banks of the Vltava river in Prague to immerse yourself in the city's Baroque architecture and warm hospitality
- Stand in the shadow of Prague's main castle and be greeted by panoramic views of the capital and the exhibits on display
- Enjoy a front-row seat to the Czech Republic's legacy during a tour of the photogenic community of Cesky Krumlov, which was named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992
- Amble along the ramparts on the famous Walls Walk in Dubrovnik to witness one of Croatia largest intact medieval fortifications
- Soar high above the red-tiled roofs of Dubrovnik on a cable car ride to the scenic overlook to enjoy a bird's-eye view of the town and landscape of this colorful hamlet
- Bask on the breathtaking beaches of Hvar to experience the soothing embrace of the Adriatic Sea
- Embark on a wine-tasting excursion of the Croatian archipelago to a region where winemaking prowess and famous hospitality will be yours to enjoy
- Discover the hidden chambers and private temples of a Roman emperor during a guided excursion of Diocletian's Palace in Split
$2,665 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on 323 reviews.
Reviewed By Colette W.
Reviewed By Tamara L.
Reviewed By Shari G.
Reviewed By Mary B.
Reviewed By Sarah R.
Reviewed By Nancy A.