Travel from city to sea to ethereal forest on this deeply luxurious and ever-enthralling 8-day Croatia trip. From innovative cuisine to Roman and Baroque walls, you will experience the culture, history, beauty and utter elegance. Spend your time amidst architectural wonders and the alluring Adriatic Sea, enchanted forests and terraced lakes as you experience Croatia's true splendor and celebrated charms.
Zagreb – Welcome to Croatia
Today, as your plane descends over Croatia, you will catch your first glimpse of the quintessentially Croatian orange and red roofs. Zagreb, the country’s capital, has found itself a place in the hearts of travelers in recent years, through its historically saturated architecture and ever-welcoming cafes. Your private transfer will meet you at the airport and escort you to your luxury accommodations. Passing by galleries, museums and cinemas, take note of the socialist roots that course through a rapidly modernizing city. In Zagreb, local chefs are famously re-inventing classic dishes in which you can indulge and enjoy.
Rijeka – Tour the Historic and Cultural Sights of Zagreb
Split – Travel through Ancient Roman History
Dubrovnik – Soak in the History of Split
Dubrovnik – Wander from Cobblestone Alleyways to Oceanside Cliffs
Plitvice – Drive along the Adriatic Coast
Zagreb – Explore the Sixteen Lakes of Plitvice Lakes National Park
Zagreb – Indulge in a Final Croatian Breakfast
- Experience, with all of your senses, the rebirth of Zagreb, as you explore restaurants, galleries, museums and cafes
- Wander through the historically saturated streets of Zadar, stepping through the varied remnants of the Roman Era, the Second World War and Soviet reconstruction
- Sip unhurriedly on coffee on the Riva, as the ever-chic and cosmopolitan city of Split swirls around you and the sea
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of Dubrovnik’s Old Town, pausing for ice cream and a swim in the Adriatic Sea
- Step through forest, meadow and lake, exploring the mythical heart of Plitvice Lakes National Park
$2,075 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Lindsey S.
Reviewed By Don a.
Reviewed By Neeraj M.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Brandi K.
Reviewed By David K.