Embrace the adventure of a lifetime during your 10-day family-friendly Peru tour. Witness the marvels of the Amazon rainforest where the calls of macaws and monkeys echo through the canopy. Explore the heights of the Andes Mountains do discover the treasured ruins of Machu Picchu. Wander the cobblestone streets of Cusco beneath the regal spires of Spanish cathedrals. Each day in Peru will give your family new inspiration and excitement.
Amazon - Family Escape in the Amazon
Humid air will envelop you when you land in the Amazon. It is warm, and is a climate that will hit you from the moment of your arrival. You will transfer to a boutique cruise ship, where the cabins bring air-conditioned comfort. As you set off downriver, you will gaze out from panoramic glass windows, where you will watch the rainforest grow thicker and thicker. Out on the top deck, you can absorb more of the sounds and smells, as well as looking down into the river in search of caiman and other rainforest specialties.
Day 2 - 3
Amazon - Cruising Through Wild Nature
Lima - Market Scenes and Manatees
Cusco - The Ancient Incan Capital
Cusco - Sacred Valley's Heritage
Cusco - A Sacred Valley Adventure
Machu Picchu - Train to the Lost City
Machu Picchu - A Day of Incan Secrets
Cusco - Depart for Home
- Relax in the Amazon during a three-night jungle cruise
- Choose your family adventures in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Experience the remote wonder of Machu Picchu and stay at the only hotel located at the ancient citadel
- Discover the city of Cusco, spending three days in this ancient Incan capital
- Explore all of the grandeur that Machu Picchu has to offer and cruise down narrow Amazon tributaries
- Visit a traditional village market and cast your eyes on ancient salt pans
- Explore evocative Incan sites such as Ollantaytambo and Sacsayhuaman
- Get close to rare nature, including howler monkeys, scarlet macaws, manatees, and toucans
$6,995 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Brandi B.
Reviewed By Kelly M.
Reviewed By Beth N.
Reviewed By Alpesh P.
Reviewed By Frederique C.