Botswana’s epic landscapes compel and confound, rolling beyond horizons with their untamed authenticity. This intimate 14-day safari adventure provides the perfect getaway; there’s the freedom to be alone in the breathtaking Okavango Delta, and the romantic luxury to elevate every experience. Three inimitable stops immerse you in a secluded world of private camps and nonstop wild game. Then iconic Cape Town and idyllic Barazuto Archipelago offer the perfect contrasts to start and end the trip.
Cape Town – Welcome to Cape Town
Table Mountain provides the welcome as you land in Cape Town, South Africa. This remarkable expanse of rock rises vertically from the ocean, towering over the iconic city and providing the backdrop for your three days in the city. You’ll be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel in the Victoria and Albert Waterfront area. This exclusive location offers a poetic start to any vacation. Gaze out onto the shimmering ocean and allow the gentle waves to accompany your evening. But turn around and there is Table Mountain, omnipresent, gazing back at you. Now look across to see the elegant boats in Cape Town Harbour. Settle into your elegant surroundings and gently fall into the city’s relaxed rhythm.
Cape Town – Exploring Cape Town’s Charms
Cape Town – Unforgettable Journey Along the Cape Peninsula
Moremi Game Reserve – The Start of Your Okavango Safari Adventure
Day 5 - 6
Moremi Game Reserve – Unforgettable Private Safari in Moremi Game Reserve
Day 7 - 8
Shinde Concession – New Safari Experiences in the Shinde Concession
Day 9 - 10
Khwai Concession – Mobile Camping Adventure in Khwai Concession
Day 11 - 13
Benguerra Island – Idyllic Island Paradise in Mozambique
Johannesburg – Farewell to Africa
- Enjoy breathtaking private safari experiences in Moremi Game Reserve, a place where big cats roam beside elephant herds, and hippo pods are visible from your own verandah
- Walk through lion country and explore a nocturnal natural world in the remote Shinde Concession
- Go on a two day mobile camping adventure through Khwai Concession, with nothing but you, your guide, and Africa’s famed wild game
- Explore the enchantment of Cape Town and discover a city that will capture your heart
- Spend seven days in the wildlife haven of the Okavango, soaking up all the action from three exclusive camps
- Connect your wilderness destinations with light aircraft and touch-down on some of the world’s most secluded airstrips
- Lose yourself on the idyllic beach paradise on Benguerra, Mozambique, a private island where deserted white sand and palm trees surround your hidden beach villa
$11,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 350 reviews.
Reviewed By Bettisu C.
Reviewed By Evan G.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Justine A.
Reviewed By Marcia H.
Reviewed By Janet W.