South Africa and Botswana create the perfect safari combination. Start with urban color and culture and ease into your vacation during three nights in Cape Town. Surround yourself with wildlife in the Sabi Sands, which is a small, private concession that provides intimate safari highlights. Escape to the wetlands where you can admire the bounty of seasonal change in the Okavango Delta. Finally, appreciate migratory channels and the scale of the wilderness with Linyanti providing exclusive safari...
Cape Town – Relaxing Beneath Table Mountain
Today, you will touch down and tune in, landing in the Mother City to feel how nature can dominate everything in Africa. Table Mountain will stand tall and proud, dominating the cityscape with its imperious glee. As dusk comes near, the mountain will cast shadows through the streets, and its frame can be spotted from the Atlantic Ocean. After landing in Cape Town, you will immediately sense that this is a unique continent where Mother Nature has her hand in everything. You will be staying at a boutique lodge that is located just beneath the mountain and just above the heart of the city. From here, you only need to look up to feel sheer grandeur of the mountain. This evening will be at your leisure, and the concierge will advise you regarding delicious restaurants nearby.
Cape Town – Cultural Highlights of the Mother City
Cape Town – Luxuriating in the Winelands
Day 4 - 6
Sabi Sands – Intimate Big-Game Safari in the Kruger Ecosystem
Okavango Delta – First Impressions of the Wetlands
Day 8 - 9
Okavango Delta – A Safari on Land and Water
Day 10 - 12
Linyanti Reserve – Drama and Charm in an Atmospheric Safari Wilderness
Maun – Departure
- Surround yourself with wildlife during a three-day stay in the Sabi Sands, which will prove to be an intimate safari introduction
- Discover the bounty of the wetlands with three days in the Okavango Delta, encountering life on land and on water
- Track the predators and bask in the exclusivity of Linyanti, which is one of Africa’s ultimate and private concessions
- Uncover the best of Cape Town from Table Mountain to vineyards and evocative heritage
- Explore the safari wilderness after dark on stunning nighttime drives that are great for tracking spotted cats
- Cruise on the water in a traditional mokoro canoe, enjoying incredible proximity to Africa’s four-legged giants
- Participate in short game walks where you feel the thrill of sharing the land with animals
- Hop between safari destinations on safari flights, admiring the landscapes as you go
- Stay at a handpicked selection of Southern Africa’s finest camps, which are places to luxuriate in the wild
$16,388 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Brenda B.
Reviewed By Jenny S.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Tee B.