In South Africa, Cape Town shines a spotlight on the country’s remarkable history and shares exquisite tastes of the Western Cape’s famous wines. In Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls lives up to its status as a Natural World Wonder. And in Botswana, the wilderness beckons visitors to embrace its endless beauty. These are Africa’s pinnacle destinations you may discover during this unforgettable 21-day vacation from the Cape to Moremi Game Reserve.
Cape Town - South Africa’s Crown Jewel City
Cape Town is South Africa’s crown jewel city, a thriving cosmopolitan boasting vibrant neighborhoods reflecting a fascinating heritage you will come to admire the longer you spend touring its cityscape and surroundings. You will arrive at Cape Town International Airport, pass through immigration, meet your private transfer, and make your way to a charming accommodation in close proximity to the city’s landmarks and hubs of cultural activity. After checking in, you may stroll along the V&A Waterfront and tuck into decadent cuisine at restaurants peppering its busy promenade.
Cape Town - Wandering the City at Leisure
Cape Town - Spotlighting South African History
Cape Town - The Western Cape’s Magnificent Wilderness
Cape Town - Curious Findings in the City Center
Franschhoek - Wine Tasting in the World’s Premier Winelands
Franschhoek - The History of the Huguenots
Franschhoek - Lasting Impressions of the Cape
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Introduction to South African Safari
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - First Signs of a Surreal Safari
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Reveling in the Reserve on Foot
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Living Life to the Fullest in the Greater Kruger
Victoria Falls - A Great Zimbabwean Escape
Victoria Falls - Panoramas of a Natural World Wonder
Chobe National Park - Bewitching Botswana Spectacles near the Okavango Delta
Chobe National Park - The Historic Images of Savute
Chobe National Park - The Wildlife before Dawn and after Dusk
Moremi Game Reserve - The Purity of Botswana’s Wilderness
Moremi Game Reserve - Photographic Safaris by Boat
Moremi Game Reserve - Mind-Blowing Sightings of Moremi’s Dazzling Birds
Moremi Game Reserve - Memories of Moremi
- Visit Cape Town’s historic landmarks on a guided tour leading to the dramatic exhibits on Robben Island and up to the summit of Table Mountain’s commanding precipice, and admire the Bo-Kaap’s colorful heritage
- Cruise along Cape Town’s rugged coastline to iconic viewpoints such as the Cape of Good Hope, fascinating beaches such as the penguin-riddled Boulders Beach, and the city’s premier natural paradise the, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Let the sensational flavors and aromas of the Cape Winelands premier vintages seduce your senses during an indulgent taste tour of the region’s revered wineries
- Galavant through Franschhoek’s green vineyards on a cycling tour weaving towards significant heritage sites revealing the history of the Huguenot settlers who found refuge in this emerald region
- Drift along the rugged dirt roads dissecting unspoiled slices of natural paradise in Sabi Sands Game Reserve, and search for surreal animal sightings at tranquil waterholes, under the shady acacia trees, and across the vast open plains
- Immerse yourself in African culture during a tour of a local tribal village standing amongst the unspoiled wilderness veiling Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Bear witness to the unbelievable Victoria Falls' pounding streams that pour over the colossal walls into a steep creek intersecting Zimbabwe and Zambia
- Glide across the glassy Ra-Ikane River to capture the Zimbabwean sunset scenes from a unique vantage point while sipping on elegant cocktails and tucking into delightful snacks
- Explore the ancient San rock paintings of the Gubasta Hills and witness a great zebra migration during the months of November and December while wandering the grasslands of Chobe National Park
- Embrace the all-encompassing wildlife beauty veiling the Savute region as you relish sunrise and sunset safaris showcasing rare natural encounters when the wild is most active
- Encounter the majesty of the Okavango Delta during a photographic boat safari along the Xakanaxa Lagoon, sharing remarkable scenes of the riverside ecosystems and fabulous wildlife inhabiting this region
- Pinpoint the rare and wonderful birdlife of Moremi Game Reserve on guided birdwatching safaris at the park’s lively bird sanctuaries
$16,375 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on 81 reviews.
Reviewed By Michele N.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By Jackie G.
Reviewed By Lauren F.
Reviewed By Maritza R.