A feast for the senses and a banquet for young eyes, Thailand and Vietnam can be both exotic and easy when traveling as a family. Handcrafted to entertain intrepid the young, and the young at heart, this family adventure takes you from elephants to evening markets, monks to monkeys, historical temples to dazzling city streets. Jump in and indulge the mind, but also jump away from the everyday routines in dramatic fashion as you relax in the jungle and float down rivers. Two weeks, five stops,...
Bangkok – Dazzled by the First Impressions
There are many places in the world where children are glued to their devices, barely lifting their heads to register what goes on around them, but Bangkok is not one of these. Touch down, and there is so much going on, the city almost feels like a video game. The cultural transportation is immense, and most families are quick to be dazzled. A local guide is on hand to teach you the local ways as you take your first steps in the city. Nothing specific is planned, and it is good to stay flexible to leave room for any jet lag. Accommodation is on the Chao Phraya River, far enough from the noise to suggest you are not in one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Bangkok – Getting Into the Swing of All Things Strange
Bangkok – A Floating Market and Cycling Ayutthaya
Day 4 - 5
Golden Triangle – Elephants and Tranquility
Chiang Mai – The White Temple and an Evening Market
Chiang Mai – Rafting in the Jungle and a Monk’s Blessing
Chiang Mai – Thai Cooking and Free Time in a Charming City
Ha Long Bay – Overnight Amid the Karsts
Ha Long Bay – Caves and Islands and Seafood
Ho Chi Minh City – Cycling Central Saigon
Ho Chi Minh City – Boating in the Mekong Delta
Ho Chi Minh City – Immersed in Vietnamese City Life
Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
- Gaze up at the elephants as you explore the tranquil jungle in Thailand’s Golden Triangle
- Cruise through the karst landscape of Halong Bay and disembark to the caves and the sandy islands
- Celebrate rich local histories in Chiang Mai and Bangkok, and meet monks in an old temple
- Get to know the real Saigon as you end your vacation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Learn to cook with the locals, raft on a jungle river, and admire the incredible White Temple near Chiang Rai
- Spend a day cycling in Saigon and a day boating on the Mekong Delta
- Fly between destinations to minimize travel time
- Travel with local family guides, so much to discover when you’re in the hands of the experts
$4,097 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By beth g.
Reviewed By Harold W.
Reviewed By Melanie H.
Reviewed By Loren H.
Reviewed By Scott F.
Reviewed By Bob F.