The Masai Mara cascades through Kenya as a vast savannah that provides one of Africa's finest safari experiences. The landscape is divided into the Masai Mara Reserve and private Masai Mara conservancies, all unfenced lands with overwhelming wildlife abundance and an incredible intimacy. Safari here is exclusive and then enhanced further by the unique activities on offer. This 10-day safari will take you to four Mara conservancies, and provide luxurious accommodation and private game viewing.
Mara North Conservancy – First Impressions
Anticipation will be high as you fly across the Mara and the famous safari destination begins to expand beneath your eyes. After your early morning landing at Nairobi International, you will be transferred to Nairobi Wilson Airport, where a light aircraft will complete your journey into the wild. Your first impression will be the scale, both from the plane window and then from the ground as you transfer to the camp. It will seem to go on forever as nothing interrupts the grassland savanna except for Africa's giants, of course. Elephants and giraffe will grace the horizon, a lion pride will lounge along a riverbank, and the herds are often scattered far across the landscape.
Rustic and laid-back, your first luxury camp is ideal for an immersion in the landscape and provides a slightly wild base among the distant lion roars. There is no compromise on comfort so you will get all of the amenities required for an easy stay in the wilderness. Hot showers, fantastic vistas, luxury tents, and animals will be all around as you relax at the camp before you enjoy your first real game drive in the afternoon, a chance to match the impressions of scale with close-up encounters.
Mara North Conservancy – Game Drives Across Iconic Savanna
Mara North Conservancy – Thrilling Bush Walks and Nighttime Safari
Olare Motorogi Conservancy – More Intimate Encounters
Olare Motorogi Conservancy – Masai Mara National Reserve
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Overlooking the Plains
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Hot Air Balloon Safari
Ol Kinyei Conservancy – Intimate Safari Walks
Ol Kinyei Conservancy – Final Impressions
Nairobi – Departure
- Explore four private Masai Mara conservancies with each famed for their phenomenal density and variety of wildlife
- Lose yourself in the enormity of the Mara North Conservancy, a huge wildlife-dappled savannah where there is hardly another vehicle or tourist in sight
- Get intimate in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy and enjoy some of the finest lion and predator viewing anywhere in Africa
- Gaze over the plains and soak up the wilderness charm of the Mara Naboisho Conservancy, where vibrant bushland is home to the Loita Migration and huge populations of the big animals
- Complete the safari in Ol Kinyei Conservancy, where Masai warriors take you on safari walks across the plains
- Hot air balloon above the Masai Mara and enjoy a spectacular impression of the landscape
- Savor the relaxed rules as you take game drives in a private conservancy and take the opportunity to go off road and enjoy nighttime drives
- By staying in the Mara conservancies, it is easy to spend a full day on a game drive in the main Masai Mara Reserve to explore the enormity of the ecosystem
$11,565 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Erin P.
Reviewed By Michael D.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.