Disappear into the Masai Mara wilderness on a guided safari just for two. Walk hand in hand amongst the zebra, fall asleep to nature’s lullaby, and soar above the plains with champagne in hand. By visiting three enchanting and exclusive camps, this 10-day Kenya safari will offer you a private piece of the Mara and bring insatiable safari experiences yet ensure that romance always takes center stage. On this escape for two, you enjoy all the Mara highlights without any of the crowd and enjoy both...
Mara North Conservancy – Romance Upon Arrival
Part Italian and part Kenyan, you first safari property has an irrepressible character. There are only six cottage-villas, each individually decorated and set far apart from any others. Four-poster beds and antique furniture are found on the inside, and there are numerous comfy chairs for watching the wilderness below. Saruni Mara is set on a hillside, facing south over the Mara and makes for spectacular views both morning and night. Lounging on the verandah, you will see hundreds of animals dotted across the plains, and the odd elephant or giraffe will casually amble by with shocking proximity.
Your international flight will land in Nairobi in the morning, and you will be greeted by a guide for transfer across to the domestic Nairobi Wilson Airport for a flight to Mara North. You will then be picked up in a game vehicle for transfer to your camp, and upon arrival will enjoy a couple’s 30-minute massage in the Masai spa. Settle into your villa and admire the solitude, and it is something that few people expect when going on safari. As you are ready, enjoy an afternoon game drive in the conservancy, taking in the first impressions of all the famous Mara grasslands. Lions, elephants, zebra, giraffe, buffalo, and hippos are all seen nearly every game drive you take.
Mara North Conservancy – Big Game Safari
Mara North Conservancy – Sunrise Hot Air Balloon
Ol Choro Conservancy – Opulent Safari
Ol Choro Conservancy – Scenic Bush Walks
Ol Choro Conservancy – Romance in the Conservancy
Masai Mara National Reserve – Decadent Safari
Masai Mara National Reserve – The Central Plains
Masai Mara National Reserve – Final Day of Safari
Masai Mara National Reserve – Departure
- Celebrate romance with three stunning Masai Mara camps with each handpicked for its enchantment and exclusivity
- Explore the Masai Mara with your private guide and create your own journey across the famous plains
- Walk hand in hand across landscapes dotted with zebra and wildebeest, following Masai warrior guides on an exhilarating journey into the wild
- Soar above the Mara plains in a hot air balloon and then touch down to a champagne brunch
- Enjoy your own piece of the Mara as you stay on private conservancies to enjoy a surprising sense of solitude in a world-famous safari destination
- Spend romantic evenings listening to nature’s lullaby and wake each morning to the charms of roaming wildlife
- Settle into the rhythm of the wilderness while continuing to savor the opulence of the Mara camps, including a 1920s-themed luxury camp in a concession reserved for just ten guests
- Discover the epic scale of the Masai Mara with game drives along the Mara River in the national reserve, as well as a beautiful aerial safari above the grasslands
$12,345 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Erin P.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Michael D.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.