The Masai Mara and Northern Kenya provide an eclectic safari experience, packed with thrills, charms and spectacular big game alongside diverse safari experiences. This 13-day safari unravels the wild as you visit five different safari destinations. Start with intimate Big Five encounters in the private Solio Reserve, explore the vast and untouched Samburu and then walk and mobile camp in the enchanting Aberdare forests as you lose yourself in the Masai Mara. You will finish well with a...
Nairobi – Arrival in Kenya
Your late arrival into Nairobi is balanced by the charm of your manor accommodation in the city's green suburbs. Giraffe roams freely through the grounds, and you can already sense the wild in the midst of the cityscape. While Nairobi city can be chaotic, the outlying suburbs gaze out onto vast green hills and give an immediate sense of space as for these first few days you will see more giraffe necks than skyscrapers. You will be greeted at the Nairobi International and transfer to your hotel, where long-necked silhouettes roam and a regal bedroom provides a restful first night.
Nairobi – Wildlife in the Heart of the City
Day 3 - 4
Solio Private Game Reserve – Idyllic Big Game Introductions and a Range of Activities
Day 5 - 6
Samburu National Reserve – The Enchanting Safari Landscapes of Northern Kenya
Day 7 - 8
Aberdare National Park – Mobile Walking Safaris in a Wonderful Forest Canopy
Day 9 - 10
Masai Mara National Reserve – Savoring the Big Cat Wonders of the Masai Mara
Day 11 - 12
Olare Motorogi Conservancy – Exclusive Masai Mara Safari
Olare Motorogi Conservancy to Nairobi – Departure
- Savor all the different angles with an enveloping safari itinerary that visits five very different destinations
- Fly between destinations for ethereal aerial sightseeing and maximize your time for big game safari
- Explore the vast grasslands of the Masai Mara, where big cats are plentiful and predatory scenes provide daily drama
- Soak up the exclusivity of a private Masai Mara Conservancy, where your iconic wildlife sights aren't shared with other visitors
- Start the Safari with Big Five encounters at Solio Private Game Reserve, including one of the world's greatest collections of black rhino
- Explore the vast untouched beauty of Samburu, a huge savannah landscape that provides a remote and enchanting safari experience
- Wander through the atmospheric forests of Aberdare on a 2-day walking safari, which will bring encounters with an array of animals not found in other destinations
- Take bush walks and nighttime drives in the Masai Mara, a rare opportunity to see the famous plains from another angle
- Slowly absorb the beauty of Kenyan life with two relaxed days of giraffe encounters in Nairobi
$16,388 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Katharine B.
Reviewed By Linda G.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Wijay A.