The Zambezi River is Southern Africa’s adventure capital as big game adds new drama to nature’s escapades. Walk with rhinos, camp with elephants, kayak past hippos, bungee jump next to Victoria Falls, and enjoy days full of exciting safari activities. Tailored for the intrepid traveler, this 10-day safari features the best of everything that gives the Zambezi its reputation. Think big cats, exhilarating activity and pure adrenalin followed by memorable evenings where you settle into African hospitality...
Livingstone - Sunset Cruise Along the Zambezi River
The Zambezi River is one of Africa’s great waterways. In places, the river flows languidly, slow enough for wildebeest and buffalo to swim across. In other spots, the water gushes with drama as it picks up speed and sends up flumes of spray and white water. Your lodge is situated on the river, allowing you to gaze out towards wading hippos while flanked by roaring rapids. Today you will be greeted at the airport and transferred to the hotel, where your sunset cruise will help you settle into the river’s charm. Hippos emerge from the water, crocodiles bathe on the banks, drinks and canapes are served, and the glowing African sun burns orange as it dips onto the horizon.
Livingstone - Helicopter Above Victoria Falls and Bungee Jump in No Man’s Land
Livingstone - Walk With Rhinos and Kayak Past Hippos
Chobe National Park - Thrilling Big-Game Mobile Camping Safari
Livingstone - Charms of the Chobe and Zambezi Rivers
Livingstone - Southern Africa’s Best White-Water Rafting
Lower Zambezi National Park - Game Drives With the Big Cats
Lower Zambezi National Park - Exclusive Walking Safari in Big-Game Country
Lower Zambezi National Park - Canoe With Big Game and Final Safari Wonders Along the Zambezi
Livingstone - Depart for Home
- Take a helicopter ride above Victoria Falls and then wander across narrow bridges to the cataracts alongside the epic cascades
- Bungee jump in the no man’s land between Zambia and Zimbabwe and admire the rainbows in the Victoria Falls spray as you bounce up and down
- Spend an afternoon tracking rhinos on foot in Mosi Au Tunya National Park
- Kayak past the hippos and crocodiles of the Zambezi River as the morning sun glistens off the water
- Escape to Chobe National Park for an exhilarating night of mobile camping amongst the world’s largest elephant population
- Tackle the grade IV and V rapids of the Lower Zambezi on a white-water rafting adventure
- Discover the big cats of Lower Zambezi National Park on privately guided game drives
- Fully connect with the wild during a full-day walking safari on the Lower Zambezi savannah and track some of Zambia’s most inspiring four-legged residents
- Settle into nature’s paradise and uncover the big game of the wilderness
$14,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 123 reviews.
Reviewed By Michael P.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Kathy T.
Reviewed By Bob V.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.