Dream. Discover. Experience. Exceptionally blending honeymoon luxury with hypnotic wildlife, this unique itinerary turns African safari into a personalized love story. Chobe, Okavango, Victoria Falls, Kruger; each distinctive destination is elevated by fabulous accommodation and feelings of pure escapism. With everything on four legs providing the evocative backdrop, this dream honeymoon is about unique and special moments with your new spouse.
Okavango Delta – A Private Micro Flight Over the Okavango Delta
How's this for a dreamy start to any vacation? You're cruising above the Okavango Delta, the only two passengers in a tiny Cessna plane that's heading into an animal kingdom. Admire the lush waterways that swarm with hippos and wild crocodiles, pick out the herds that congregate on clearings, and descend over the forest until you touch down on Chief's Island. Champagne awaits your arrival and from the sumptuous mobile camp the safari has already begun. The only thing interrupting your kiss is an elephant spraying water and a tower of giraffe nodding their heads.
Okavango Delta – Romantic Safari Impressions in the Okavango
Okavango Delta – Walking Hand in Hand through the Wilderness
Chobe National Park – The Huge Elephant Herds of Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park – Evocative Game Drives and a Private Sunset Dinner Cruise
Chobe National Park – A Traditional Mokoro Safari for Two
Livingstone – Spectacular Helicopter Ride Above Victoria Falls
Livingstone – Luxurious Tranquility on the Zambezi
Kruger National Park – A White Rhino Welcome to Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park – Beautiful Game Drives in Wild Game Paradise
Kruger National Park – Picnics beside Hippos and a Candlelit Dinner for Two in the Bush
Johannesburg – Reliving the Safari Dream on the Plane Home
- Spend your honeymoon nights in some of the world's most distinctive luxury accommodation, such as mobile camps overlooking waterholes and suites with floor to ceiling windows gazing down on Africa's rugged plains
- Enjoy three days experiencing the enchantment of the Okavango Delta, the world's most impressive oasis bursting with color and drama
- Revel in the wonders of Chobe National Park, including the world's largest wild elephant population and an eclectic smorgasbord of Africa's great mammals
- Take a helicopter ride above the majestic beauty of Victoria Falls and look down on the world's most powerful waterfall
- Soak up the breathtaking tranquility of the Zambezi River, the silence only broken by mischievous monkeys and hippos wading through the shallows
- Experience the delights of Kruger National Park, home to over half the world's wild rhino population and a great abundance of predatory cats
- Discover the wild’s many angles with a myriad of thrilling safari activities for two; traditional mokoro boat trips, walking safaris in the wilderness, candlelit dinners in the heart of big game country, and private champagne picnics with views over great animal parties
$14,815 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Tee B.
Reviewed By Phyllis H.
Reviewed By Rita C.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By KL Y.