Authentic Northern Mozambique: Kayak the Quirimbas and interact with the community
Stay and Volunteer at Ibo Lodge, Kayak in the Quirimbas and be part of the community at Guludo!
The Quirimbas Archipelago is one of the most un-spoilt destinations left on the planet. Start your adventure by exploring ancient Ibo Island from the comfort of beautiful Ibo Island Lodge: history, culture, birding, mangrove forests, sumptuous seafood, intrigue and tranquility.
- Explore a coastline fringed by tropical islands by kayak, lead by professional guides.
- Discover idyllic island beaches with pristine turquoise waters.
- Snorkel some of Mozambique’s richest coral reefs and maybe catch sight of turtles, dolphins, and amazing species of fish.
- Snack on cashew nuts, tropical fruit and fresh seafood cooked over an open fire under the stars.
- Dazzling bird life abounds with storks, egrets and herons roosting in thick mangrove branches.
- Mobile beach camps set up on pristine islands offer wonderful swimming, peace and exploration.
- End off at Guludo Beach Lodge, a true eco lodge, whose bandas offer a mix of traditional and contemporary styles and have been built to the highest of environmental and social integrity. You can dive, snorkel or volunteer for one of the many projects in the nearby community.