The Masai Mara is a place of pure drama as lions chase zebra herds and wildebeest meet leopards at the river. The Masai is also a destination of surreal serenity where it is easy to drift off to the sound elephant hoots in the distance or watch wildlife from decks of your the swimming pool. Taking advantage of three of Africa’s finest lodges and camps, this very relaxed 10-day safari to the Masai Mara and beyond is handcrafted for senior travelers. You will discover the great wonders of the plains...
Siana Conservancy – Luxurious Lodge Accommodation
The Spirit of the Masai Mara will provide a very smooth introduction to wild Africa. Perched above the grasslands in the private Siana Conservancy, your lodge has ten air-conditioned suites, each with floor-to-ceiling windows for incredible views. Your time here will feel like a five-star hotel experience in the bush, where you can watch elephants from your bubble bath and sip sundowners in a private lounge. For senior travelers who are new to Africa, this lodge is a great way to combine the beauty of the wilderness with contemporary Western luxuries.
You will land at Nairobi International and then take a short transfer to Nairobi Wilson Airport and a local flight to the Masai Mara. Check in during the late afternoon and the rest of the day is at your leisure for a chance to relax by the pool or sip champagne as wildebeest rumble past. Like all the stops on this safari, you will not need game drives to see the famous animals as in these untouched landscapes, the wildlife roams freely across the plains, moving in and out of the lodges. So by relaxing on your deck or in your lounge, it is possible to start enjoying the four-legged wonders of Africa.
Siana Conservancy – Relaxed Game Drives
Siana Conservancy – Hot Air Ballooning above the Famous Plains
Loita Hills – Exploring an Undiscovered Piece of the Mara
Day 5 - 6
Loita Hills – Opulence Meets Safari Charm
Mara North Conservancy – A Beautiful Tented Camp Experience
Day 8 - 9
Mara North Conservancy – Final Days of Safari in the Masai Mara
Mara North Conservancy – Departure
- Settle into the finest accommodations in the Masai Mara with exclusive lodges and a beautiful tented camp experience that are a perfect mix of luxury and safari
- Discover the world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve on flexible game drives from the Siana Conservancy
- Explore an entirely undiscovered part of the Mara with days spent in the Loita Hills, where a vast private conservancy reveals the drama and charm of the ecosystem
- Soar across the Masai Mara in a hot air balloon to gaze down on the vast grass plains
- Enjoy privately-guided drives and walks as you tailor each day to your interests and mood
- Fly between your three distinctive Masai Mara destinations in light aircraft to minimize travel time and allow for more relaxed hours spent around each lodge
- Watch wildlife directly from your suites as you are surrounded by elephants, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, and much more
$12,475 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Kelly S.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By Lindsay K.
Reviewed By mike K.
Reviewed By Carol t.
Reviewed By jack c.