Explore the famed Mara-Serengeti eco-system with unprecedented privacy and intimacy through this one-week tour of the Siana Reserve and the Masai Mara National Park. This tour revolves around providing numerous encounters to observe lions, leopards, elephant and the Great Wildebeest Migration (Migration dependent on month traveling). You will stay in luxurious lodges and tented camps in quiet corners of this often-crowded region. With opportunities to meet locals and support local communities...
Nairobi - Arrive in Africa
Touching down at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Kenya’s capital city of Nairobi will mark the beginning of your exclusive African adventure. After meeting your guide in the arrivals hall, you will drive into Nairobi’s leafy suburbs of Langata, arriving at the Macushla House. Founded by an Irish family, this property offers the amenities of a hotel in a personal and warm home environment. With two cozy lounges, a large covered verandah and a swimming pool nestled within a lush garden, this will be the perfect place to unwind after a long day of travel.
Depending on your arrival time and energy level, it may be of interest to explore the neighborhood before joining the lodge for dinner. The hotel is located within walking distance of Giraffe Manor, a conservation site for the Rothschild Giraffe. Here, you can visit an iconic colonial house – currently operating as a lodge – in addition to visiting the AFEW Giraffe Center. Alternatively, the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage is only a short drive away, and gives visitors the opportunity to watch the adorable orphaned baby elephants interact with their caregivers and each other twice daily. For those interested in absorbing some Kenyan history and culture, the Karen Blixen and Nairobi Museums are only a short drive away, as are a number of craft centers. You will return to the lodge in time for a fresh and local evening meal, served within an intimate dining room, before returning to your private suite for the evening.
Siana Conservancy - Community Conservation Area
Siana Conservancy - Game Drives
Masai Mara National Reserve - Drive from Siana
Masai Mara - Game Drives on the Plains
Masai Mara - Exploring the Savanna
Nairobi - Departure for home
- Explore the Siana Conservancy in search of intimate encounters with lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhinoceros
- Be surrounded by the Great Wildebeest Migration (depending on the month) in total exclusivity from a strategically private corner of the Masai Mara
- Visit an authentic Masai community where Leleshwa Lodge staff live, meeting their families and friends
- Sleep under the stars at a private luxury mobile tented camp in the heart of the Masai Mara
- Learn about and support successful eco-tourism initiatives through your stay in the Siana Reserve
- Shop for some of Nariobi’s best crafts and artifacts at numerous non-profit and artisan cooperatives
$9,095 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Katharine B.
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Linda G.
Reviewed By Michael D.