Celebrate the best of an African safari on an express week in Kenya, staying at exclusive conservancies in the Masai Mara and Samburu. Game drives, walking safaris, hot air balloon rides and bush dinner beneath the stars are all yours for the taking. These incredible destinations offer varied activities and an exhilarating abundance of wildlife. You are not just here to see the Big Five; rather you are here to lose yourself in the Kenyan wilderness while relaxing at some of Africa's most distinctive...
Samburu – Sundowns and Wildlife in the Pristine Wilderness
As you land in Samburu, the first impression will be of a vast amount of space. As the landscape extends, you will strain your eyes to find something artificial or manufactured, but find nothing. Rather you will see a wild sweep of hills and grasslands that have not been interrupted by modernity. An elephant herd migrates on the plains below while a giraffe stalks away from the airstrip. The panoramas do not fit on camera as they just keep rolling and encase the magnificent wildlife of Africa. Your first safari property offers the epic view, and your private villa is built around natural rock features. Lounge on the sofa and watch animals pass and then dine beneath the rocky overhang before you slip into the infinity pool with a cocktail as sunset paints the sky. It's a one hour from Nairobi Wilson Airport to Samburu by light aircraft, where you will be greeted and transferred to the villa for a 30-minute massage and the unforgettable sense of being alone in the wild. Note that your international flight will land at Jomo Kenyatta airport in Nairobi, and you will be transferred privately to Wilson Airport.
Samburu – Wild Africa and Spa Treatments
Samburu – Nature Walks
Masai Mara – Iconic Plains
Masai Mara – Exhilarating Full-Day Game Drive
Masai Mara – Hot Air Balloon and a Wild Bush Dinner
Masai Mara – Game Drives and Walking Safari
Nairobi – Departure
- Lose yourself in the wild on two of Africa's most expressive private conservancies, Kalama in Samburu, and Lemek in the Masai Mara
- Enjoy two of Africa's finest accommodations, with a luxury villa in Samburu and an opulent tented camp in the Mara
- Experience all sides of the wilderness on an express safari, including game drives, walking safaris, bush dinners, and a hot air balloon flight
- Discover how Africa is about far more than the Big Five as you can encounter an array of rare and endangered species, like the reticulated giraffe and bizarre gerenuk
- Watch the Big Cats on the prowl and admire redolent hunting scenes on the wild plains of Kenya
- Relax on your verandah and watch dozens of animals wander past, the best of Africa seen without even having to leave your private sanctuary
- Be guided by Samburu and Masai warriors as their ancestral knowledge and wisdom are revealed through song, dance, and animal tracking experiences
- Cruise above the famous Masai Mara grasslands in a light aircraft, and then enjoy an even clearer view on a sunrise hot air balloon flight
$8,523 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on 178 reviews.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Gina W.
Reviewed By Kelly S.
Reviewed By mike K.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By Carol t.