Torn between safari destinations? Want to discover all Southern Africa's wonders in under two weeks? Combining the continent's premier national parks and its most intimate experiences, this unique itinerary is a bubbling pot of excitement and enchantment. From galloping herds to tracking rhinos on foot, waking to lion roars and canoeing past hippos, this is the evocative and comprehensive safari experience.
Damaraland – Surreal First Impressions
Stand outside your lodge and listen. Silence. Cast a glance at the ethereal landscape that surrounds you. No other people are in sight. Stretching beyond the horizon are bizarre rock formations, immense carved valleys, and the odd desert elephant migrating onwards. Just three hours ago you were on a plane. And now you are completely immersed in the baffling topography of Namibia. After a long journey to Africa you’ll be dreaming about a little rest and recuperation. So sit back on the private balcony, wait for birdsong to punctuate the quietude, and wonder if there could be any place more different than home.
Damaraland – Rugged and Wild Safari
Ongava Game Reserve – Tracking White Rhinos
Ongava Game Reserve – Namibia's Best Safari
Ongava Game Reserve – Exploring the Salt Pans
Day 6 - 8
Okavango Delta – Immersed in the Beauty of Botswana
Day 9 - 11
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Spectacular Kruger National Park
Johannesburg – Farewell to Southern Africa
- Visit three countries and immerse yourself in their number one safari destination; then add on as assortment of private game reserves for intimate and inimitable experiences
- Take thrilling walking safaris through the teeming plains of Sabi Sands, the full Big Five available in cinematic high definition from your lodge
- Track rhinos on foot in the Ongava Game Reserve, your tentative footsteps offering a stunning proximity to their endangered elegance
- Forget simplistic notions of spotting “the Big Five” as you spend 11 days on safari, each day providing ongoing enchantment with all of Africa's finest mammals
- Canoe alongside hippos and watch elephant herds surround your lodge in Botswana's Okavango Delta, the excitement intensified by abundant cats and hunting scenes
- Open your curtains to rhinos and keep spotting the predators in South Africa's Kruger National Park
- Be baffled and bewildered by the landscapes of Damaraland, Namibia providing rest and relaxation in the most unique of settings
- Discover the spectacular world of Etosha National Park, a haven for all of Namibia's indelible wild game
$11,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.95 stars based on 22 reviews.
Reviewed By Randy S.
Reviewed By Michael B.
Reviewed By kathleen C.
Reviewed By Kim H.
Reviewed By Rebecca J.
Reviewed By Fred S.