Africa’s untouched beauty beckons to be discovered on this ultimate 19-day safari escape to Zimbabwe, Botswana, and South Africa. From the sprawling grasslands of Sabi Sands Game Reserve to the sensational spectacles of the Victoria Falls and the sweeping savannas of the Kalahari to the marshy floodplains of the Okavango Delta, the continent’s diverse environments teeming with fascinating flora and fauna are yours to explore to your heart’s content.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Discover Untouched South Africa
After your international flight arrives at Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport, and you will catch a connecting domestic flight to Nelspruit, a gateway to the gorgeous grasslands of the Greater Kruger National Park. Your chaperone will drive you across South Africa’s spectacular landscapes via the winding roads leading towards Sabi Sands Game Reserve. Here, you will check into a charming bush lodged tucked away beneath the shady acacias and enjoy your first African safari drive this afternoon to introduce you to the continent’s epic wilderness.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Prowling for the Big Five
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Enchanting Experiences in the Wild
Victoria Falls - Slow Meanders along the Zambezi River
Mana Pools National Park - Sublime Views of Victoria Falls
Mana Pools National Park - Exploring the Magnificence of Mana Pools
Mana Pools National Park - Fishing in the Great Zambezi River
Hwange National Park - Welcome to the Land of Giants
Hwange National Park - Nature’s Nocturnal Sightings
Hwange National Park - Riverside Spectacles Seen by Mokoro
Chobe National Park - Time to Unwind in Chobe Forest Reserve
Chobe National Park - Beauty in Caprivi and Beyond
Okavango Delta - Adore the Azure Rivers of the Delta
Okavango Delta - Marvelous Encounters in Moremi
Okavango Delta - Wandering the Waters of the Okavango
Kalahari Desert - A Serene Getaway from Civilization
Kalahari Desert - Unbounded Privacy across the Plains
Kalahari Desert - Embrace the Famous Kalahari Spectacles
Kalahari Desert - Sensational Sunrise Scenes
- Prowl the Sabi Sands’ picturesque wilderness park in search of Africa’s iconic Big Five and more, spotting lions, leopards, buffaloes, rhinos, and elephants to name a few during guided morning and afternoon safaris
- Embrace Sabi Sands’ exceptional experiences between safari drives, such as refreshing spa remedies in the middle of the wilderness or unparalleled stargazing up at the crystal clear night sky
- Slowly cruise across the shimmering Zambezi River, appreciating the extraordinary riverside scenery, capturing images of the gorgeous wildlife, and reveling in the mesmerizing sunset spectacle
- Swoon over sublime scenes of the Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, from towering viewpoints peppering its enormous precipice or in a private helicopter swirling around the sky
- Explore the riches of Mana Pools’ wilderness on full-day safaris across its prolific landscapes and snap up spectacular photography of the diverse wildlife dwelling in these nourishing environments
- Glide across the glassy Zambezi River in canoes to small, grassy islands speckling its enormous torrent, where you may enjoy some of Zimbabwe’s best catch and release fishing
- View the spellbinding wilderness scenes of Hwange National Park at night on a nocturnal nature tour spotlighting the indigenous creatures and predators who thrive under cover of darkness
- Cherish immaculate panoramas of Hwange’s rivers as you make your way across the glistening channels by traditional mokoro, a dugout canoe, and capture wildlife photography closer than ever before
- Wander Chobe National Park’s flourishing floodplains, including the Caprivi’s phenomenal slice of natural paradise, on guided morning and afternoon safaris showcasing Botswana’s breathtaking environments and animals
- Peruse the diverse ecosystems stretching across the Okavango Delta during land safari drives and riverboat cruises, encountering the rich abundance of wildlife thriving in this bewitching part of Botswana
$14,815 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Dianne C.
Reviewed By Austin R.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Donna D.
Reviewed By Chidam K.
Reviewed By Jamel S.