From Thailand’s palm tree-lined shores and Cambodia’s coral reefs to Vietnam’s lush island forests, these countries allow couples to escape to the far-flung reaches of Southeast Asia with a 7-day tour. Few places possess the same magnitude of beachfront beauty as Southeast Asia’s globally renowned islands. You and your partner will trace culture and spiritual traditions in addition to exploring as much of these illustrious locals as you can in seven days.
Koh Samui – Thailand’s Pristine Island
You will touch down in the Land of Smiles, breeze through immigration, and meet your private transfer, who will be waiting to greet and transfer you to your accommodation. Soon, you will arrive at your new home for the next few nights. You will have reached the island paradise with a few hours to spare before the sun dips below the horizon. Should you be up for an adventure, your private driver will transfer you to see what Koh Samui has to offer, such as the Big Buddha, the fabled Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks, and some incredible views.
Koh Samui – The Vivid Seascape
Koh Rong – Cambodia’s Colorful Coral
Koh Rong – A Bioluminescent Glow
Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam’s Elite Culinary Scene
Phu Quoc – The Art of Vietnamese Cuisine
Phu Quoc – Departure
- Visit the glimmering golden shrines of Koh Samui’s Big Buddha to discover more about Thailand’s spiritual culture
- Discover Koh Samui’s fabled legends and tour significant geological wonders, such as Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks
- Snorkel the vibrant coral reefs off Koh Samui to uncover the marine life that lives below the water
- Wade in the water alongside bioluminescent plankton and witness the black sea come to life with twinkling yellow creatures
- Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City and delight a behind-the-scenes tour of the city’s elite creative scene with a celebrity artist
- Fine-dine on a selection of Michelin-starred meals at Ho Chi Minh’s most elaborate restaurant establishments
- Bask in the luxury of Phu Quoc’s beloved beachfront with snorkeling expeditions alongside vibrant coral reefs
- Prepare authentic Vietnamese cuisine with a coveted chef at a premier culinary school on Phu Quoc island
$2,046 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Randy S.
Reviewed By Scott F.
Reviewed By Bob F.
Reviewed By Loren H.
Reviewed By Sarabeth K.
Reviewed By Rebecca B.