Set off on a 21-day adventure of a lifetime across Southeast Asia to the region's three most iconic countries, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand, and visit their sensational travel destinations, including Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Siem Reap, and Bangkok. Along the way, you will capture the history and spirituality that underpin the local cultures and admire the fascinating works of art, exquisite culinary delicacies, and breathtaking landscapes.
Hanoi - Where the Old World Meets the New
Vietnam’s capital city, Hanoi, is a melting pot of cultural influences that brags a beautiful blend of ancient and modern across its skyline of thatched homes and contemporary skyscrapers. There is something for everyone to enjoy in Hanoi, whether you are a history buff hoping to unravel stories from the past, a nature lover yearning to lose yourself in the overgrown forests, or a foodie searching for the world’s tastiest snacks. Today, you will transfer from the airport to your charming accommodation pinned in the heart of the city, from where you will have easy access to Hanoi’s highlights.
Hanoi - From Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum on Minsk Bikes
Ha Long Bay - Illustrious Images from Ha Long to Lan Ha Bay
Ha Long Bay - Seaside Heritage at a Traditional Village
Hoi An - A City of Many Eras
Hoi An - Sailing the Thu Bon River
Hoi An - Quiet Moments in Central Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City - Spirited Evening in the City
Ho Chi Minh City - The History of the Chu Chi Tunnels
Ho Chi Minh City - Meandering through Green Venice
Siem Reap - ATV Tours in the Cambodian Countryside
Siem Reap - Tracing Angkorian Heritage
Siem Reap - Seeing Siem Reap at Your Pace
Bangkok - Culinary Tour by Tuk-Tuk
Bangkok - Exploring the Highlights of Central Bangkok
Bangkok - A Day Off in Bangkok
Chiang Mai - Time Away from the Crowds
Chiang Mai - Elephant Encounters in the Thai Jungle
Chiang Mai - The Crafts and Traditions of Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai - Trekking to the Summit of Doi Inthanon
Chiang Mai - Collecting Tokens to Commemorate Your Adventure
- Cruise in style around the neighborhoods of Hanoi, Vietnam, during a tour on the back of a traditional military Minsk motorbike to venerated landmarks, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, West Lake, and Long Bien Bridge
- Glide around the tranquil waters of Vietnam’s magnificent collection of karst limestone islands in Ha Long Bay to authentic Vietnamese fishing and forest villages, and swim in the crystal clear water or wallow in the spectacular scenes
- Sail down the serene streams of the Thu Bon River to immerse yourself in Hoi An’s central Vietnamese culture, encountering local fishing villages where you will meet friendly residents and explore the intricacies of their humble lifestyle
- Whizz around Ho Chi Minh City on the back of a Vespa and embrace Vietnam’s high-octane energy and nightlife as you visit lively chic bars, exceptional street food eateries, and contemporary music venues
- Crawl through the jaw-dropping collection of underground chambers known as the Chu Chi Tunnels and learn more about how the Vietnamese resistance managed to build, live in, and attack foreign soldiers from the game-changing tunnel network
- Meander down the Mekong Delta’s Ben Tre tributaries to encounter unique riverside communities where local crafters work tirelessly to make ends meet, eateries serve sensational regional specialties, and villagers share insight into their traditions
- Zip past the Cambodian countryside and absorb the sweeping forested scenery, bucolic pastures, and spirited Cambodian culture at charming villages peppering the illustrious surroundings of Siem Reap
- Partake in a mesmerizing and spiritually significant bicycle tour to Siem Reap’s famous Angkorian complexes, ruins, and decorated temples that share insight into the regions unique history in the meticulously carved walls and statues found in the sites
- Weave in and out of Bangkok’s bustling streets in a traditional Thai tuk-tuk on a gastronomic tour of the city’s cherished eateries and celebrity-chef owned restaurants
- Relish a tour of Bangkok’s highlights during boat trips down the busy canals weaving through the city’s crowded districts to markets, eateries, and the sacred temples and complexes the city is most famous for
- Revel in the beauty of Chiang Mai and its cultural heritage as you explore the forested wilderness, encounter magnificent elephants, and explore the wood carving traditions at the San Kamphaeng handicrafts village
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on 159 reviews.
Reviewed By Susan V.
Reviewed By Scott F.
Reviewed By Colleen M.
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Ashley R.
Reviewed By Ryan H.