Indulge in the intimate sparkle of wildlife and wilderness during this 10-day South Africa tour. Atmospheric Cape Town will dazzle and charm you before offering a journey through penguin covered peninsulas and indulgent Winelands. Kruger National Park will provide breathtaking safari experiences before allowing you to discover how Victoria Falls epitomizes the natural wonder of the continent.
Cape Town - Day at Leisure
Your private transfer will meet you at the Cape Town International Airport upon your arrival. You will settle into the comforts of your luxury accommodations located in the heart of the bustling city before taking the remainder of the day at your leisure. You can bask in the iconic Cape Town skyline of its two sister mountains, Lion's Head and Devil's Peak, or wander through the floral aromas and bright blossoming petals of the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens offering the perfect introduction that captures Cape Town’s distinctive image of South Africa.
Cape Town – Cape Peninsula Tour
Cape Town – Cape Winelands Tour
Sabi Sands – Enjoy Safari Excursions
Day 5 - 6
Sabi Sands – The Wildlife of Sabi Sands
Johannesburg – Culture and History
Day 8 - 9
Victoria Falls – Majestic Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls – Departure
- Sabi Sands shares an unfenced border with Kruger where you will enjoy a Big Five safari exploring wilderness teeming with rhinos, lion prides, and leopards
- Savor the unique atmosphere of Cape Town, one of the world's most iconic and beautiful cities nestled between Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean
- Take an enchanting journey to the south western tip of Africa passing deserted beaches, cute fishing villages, and a colony of African penguins
- Go on a sensual journey through the Cape Winelands to discover some of the country's finest cuisine and celebrated wines
- Explore Johannesburg to find the overlooked showing a different side of South Africa, as the thought-provoking home of Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu
- Admire the thundering water of Victoria Falls, one of the world's new seven natural wonders and the most powerful waterfall on the planet
- Indulge in the comforts and exciting scenery of your luxury safari lodge blending natural beauty with attentive services
$3,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 345 reviews.
Reviewed By Lindy P.
Reviewed By steve s.
Reviewed By Susan O.
Reviewed By Eric D.
Reviewed By Walter N.
Reviewed By Kristen K.