Zimbabwe and South Africa effortlessly complement each other. Kruger’s rhinos and leopards, Hwange’s elephants and lions, Table Mountain and the city, Victoria Falls and the wilderness. Iconic landscapes showcase the wonder of the continent, while safari destinations contrast atmospheres and activities. With a week in each country, this handcrafted safari celebrates the iconic and unmissable, including seven days on safari, and the unique highlights that make every day a new experience on your...
Cape Town – An Urban Retreat Gazing Over the City
There’s something wonderfully tranquil about landing in Cape Town. Cape Town might be a city of a few million people, but it’s dominated by nature, Table Mountain, and the two oceans providing a calm sense of serenity. You will be greeted at the airport and transferred to a retreat on the mountain’s slopes, gazing down at the lights and colors of the city. Your 19th-century colonial lodge is situated in Constantia, Table Mountain’s ancient wine and culinary region. You are welcomed by a signature wine tasting, as vistas stretch beyond the vineyards to the city and frothy Atlantic waves. The rest of the day is at your leisure, and the lodge’s gardens provide a place to reenergize after the international flight. There are many excellent vineyard restaurants within easy reach of your lodge.
Cape Town – Penguins and Panoramas
Cape Town – Robben Island and Free Afternoon in Cape Town
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Easy Big Five Safari in the Greater Kruger
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Intimate Encounters With Rhinos and Leopards
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Full Day Exploring Kruger National Park
Victoria Falls – Relaxing on the Zambezi
Victoria Falls – The Splendor of the Falls
Victoria Falls – Leisurely Day Around Victoria Falls
Hwange National Park – Into the Epic Wilderness of Zimbabwe
Hwange National Park – Endless Encounters With Lions and Elephants
Hwange National Park – Big-Game Viewing on a Unique Safari Train
Hwange National Park – Final Day of Zimbabwe Safari
Victoria Falls – Departure
- Explore the colors and contrasts of Cape Town, spending three nights in Africa’s most evocative urban landscape
- Discover the ease of Big Five safari in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, where leopards and rhinos provide daily enchantment
- Relax along the banks of the Zambezi River and acquaint yourself with the wonder of Victoria Falls
- Live the excitement of Southern Africa’s untouched wilderness with a 4-day safari in Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park, where it seems there’s no end to the encounters with lions and elephants
- Take a vintage train from the Hwange woodland to the Kalahari plains, one of Africa’s most unique safari experiences
- Spend a full day game driving around Kruger National Park, a famous landscape that always brings a surprise
- Uncover the secrets of the Cape with excursions to Robben Island, the penguins of Boulders Beach, and the lighthouse at the southwestern tip of Africa
- Combine game drives with bush walks and nighttime drives, the range of activities building a detailed understanding of Southern Africa’s big-game environments
$16,557 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Phyllis H.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Ben T.