Adventurers and explorers traveled the oceans and the deserts to witness the majesty of Morocco. The sand dunes of the Sahara rise like mountains and the High Atlas Mountains sit in the clouds. Ancient fortress walls stand watch over the hills and the coastline. Minarets create an absorbing skyline and spices provide a rainbow of color in the historic, vibrant marketplace. In this 2 week Morocco tour, you will follow in the footsteps of Romans and sultans, discovering the wealth of culture and...
Casablanca – A City By the Sea
Welcome to Casablanca, a city connected to its heritage along the contemporary streets and life. The wide boulevards are lined with palm trees that sway in the ocean breeze. The Atlantic laps at the bordering shores and the Atlas Mountain foothills create the eastern boundary. Arrive at the airport and be met by your private transfer. Your hotel is situated near the heart of the vibrant city. Art galleries present images of the people’s modern life that has also been informed by a rich cultural past. The minaret of Hassan II Mosque creates a solitary skyline against the shore. You can settle in to the wonders of Casablanca and see the majesty of Morocco.
Meknes – Imperial Images of Casablanca and Rabat
Meknes – The Modesty of the City
Fes – The Exotic and Unforgettable
Sahara Desert – The Secrets of the Desert
Merzouga – The Power of Dunes
Tinghir – Highlighting the Landscape
Ouarzazate – Road to One Thousand Kasbahs
Atlas Mountains – Contacting the Berbers
Essaouira – In the Heart of Colliding Cultures
Essaouira – Measures of Pace
Marrakech – Emblematic Squares
Marrakech – Rising Culture
Marrakech – Capturing Highlights
- Explore the cosmopolitan culture of Casablanca, including the Hassan II Mosque
- Wander through the incredible Roman Ruins of Volubilis
- Experience Berber culture on an exploratory tour of the High Atlas Mountains
- Venture between the high rolling cliffs of the Todra and Dades Gorge
- Visit the Gates of the Desert at Ouarzazate
- Journey through the Sahara Desert to witness exceptional sand dunes
- Discover the historic charm of Fes’s Old City, known as the Medina
- Stroll through the narrow maze-like streets of Marrakech and find the picturesque image of Morocco
- Relax in a charming seaside village with deep historical roots
$4,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on 549 reviews.
Reviewed By Orad C.
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By Munaa D.
Reviewed By Jennifer M.
Reviewed By neil k.
Reviewed By Polly C.