North Africa’s Moroccan jewel, Marrakesh, is the first stop on this 8-day cultural exploration of the eclectic country. Embrace the city’s unending charm at boisterous bazaars before you continue to the iconic canyon of the Dades Gorge. Your travels through North Africa will lead you to the vast red, brown, and yellow plains of the Sahara Desert before you find yourself admiring the breathtaking sandstone complex of Ouarzazate city.
Marrakesh - Souk Highlights at Jemaa el-Fna
Marrakesh is a cacophony of sights and sounds, a symphony of North African heritage, and your ticket into the cultural stirrings that compose Morocco’s dreamy atmosphere. Your private driver will meet you at the airport and transfer you to an accommodation hidden amongst the ochre alleys of Marrakesh’s historic districts. After you have unpacked, you will watch Morocco traditions come to life at night in the country’s vibrant Jemaa el-Fna town square and marketplace in Marrakesh’s medina quarter. Wander from stall to stall and embrace the souk, or bazaar, highlights from fortune-tellers to street performers and authentic Moroccan cuisine.
Marrakesh - Elaborate Displays of Imperial Morocco
Marrakesh - The Art of Fashion and Food
Dades Gorge - Scenic Desert Drives to the Canyon of Dades Gorge
Sahara - Across the High Atlas Mountains to the Sahara Desert
Ouarzazate - Stargazing and Sunrises over the Saharan Sky
Marrakesh - Off-Road in Ouarzazate
Marrakesh - A Mystical Morning in Marrakesh
- Embrace the whirlwind of activity in Marrakesh most notably experienced in the vibrant and colorful Jemaa el-Fna night market
- Explore the highlights of Marrakesh on a city tour to imperial Morocco landmarks, including the palatial Palais Bahia and Palais Badii
- Discover the inspiration of Yves Saint Laurent’s work and delve into the fashion icon’s life story within the honorary Yves Saint Laurent Museum
- Pick out ingredients, choose distinct spices, and prepare a collection of Moroccan cuisine with the help of professional cooks during a Tagine cooking class
- Cross the rugged and rough roads weaving through the Tizi n'Tichka mountain pass with an experienced driver and guide, passing by the ancient clay Kasbahs pinned in the desert en route to Dades Gorge
- Cruise from the Dades Gorge along the towering craggy canyon dissecting the High Atlas Mountains to the sweeping red, brown, and yellow plains of the Saharan Desert, where you will tour the sandy region on camel’s back
- Partake in thrilling desert adventures in Sahara and the sandstone city of Ouarzazate, such as sandboarding on the sloping dunes and ATV rides across the rocky plains
$8,131 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Rebecca T.
Reviewed By Steve W.
Reviewed By Maria T.
Reviewed By Nalinda P.
Reviewed By Phyllis G.
Reviewed By Jason A.