Africa's wild theater plays on eclectic stages. In Eastern Africa, the Masai Mara plains provide a drama of predator and prey, with big cats inspecting the millions of wildebeest and zebra. In Southern Africa, the sublime Zambezi River rumbles over the precipice to create the smoke that thunders with the glorious Victoria Falls. A new flight route makes it easy to combine these two vastly different expressions of raw Africa on this two-week safari that includes both regions along with...
Nairobi – Wildlife Introductions From the City
Eastern Africa's biggest city is not quite as visitors would expect. Yes, there are skyscrapers and busy urban spaces, but they are combined with wandering giraffe and vast expanses of green. Nairobi has a rural location, an old colonial capital built upon rolling hills. Wildlife used to roam freely, and Nairobi National Park is now fenced to keep the herds of elephants and buffalos away from the streets. After landing at Nairobi International Airport, you will be transferred to The Emakoko Lodge, nestled in a valley that overlooks the Mbagathi River and the park's savannah. While avoiding the bustle of the city, this first night provides easy introductions to the wildlife and landscapes of Africa.
Day 2 - 4
Chyulu Hills – Wildlife and Safari Luxury Beneath Kilimanjaro
Day 5 - 7
Olare Orok Conservancy (Masai Mara) – Wild Mara Safari in a Private Concession
Day 8 - 9
Masai Mara National Reserve – The Heart of Nature's Greatest Theater
Nairobi – Eclectic Treasures in the City
Victoria Falls – Easy Transfer to the Zambezi River and a Sunset Cruise
Victoria Falls – The Raw Beauty of Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls – Free Day Along the Zambezi
Victoria Falls – Departure
- Marvel at Africa's great theater with five days in the Masai Mara surrounded by the drama of predatory meeting prey on the great plains
- Celebrate the pure luxury of safari with three nights in Kenya's Chyulu Hills, combining opulent accommodation with a dreamy introduction to wildlife
- Helicopter above Victoria Falls and then stand beside the cascades that the locals know as the smoke that thunders
- Explore your own personal piece of the famous Masai Mara with three days in the private Olare Orak Conservancy
- Surround yourself with the enormity and abundance of the Mara with two days in the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Discover the Masai Mara from every angle as you combine classic game drives with walking safaris and nighttime drives
- Hot air balloon above the Masai Mara and gaze down on the endless miles of wildebeest and zebra herds
- Discover the eclectic beauty of Nairobi, a city that can take you in many different directions
- Take advantage of the new direct flight between Nairobi and Livingstone to combine East Africa's Masai Mara with Southern Africa's Victoria Falls on one trip
$16,375 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
5 stars based on
Reviewed By carmen H.
Reviewed By Sharise N.
Reviewed By Adam L.
Reviewed By Kara W.
Reviewed By Kaustab R.
Reviewed By Mary H.