Lavish experiences abound on this exquisite 12-day tour to Japan, one of the world’s most majestic and culturally rich destinations. You will be enchanted to discover Tokyo and Kyoto, as from decorated museums drenched in history to beloved vistas of the soaring snowy peak of Mount Fuji, Japan’s hallowed traditions and spectacular scenery will be yours to soak up along the way.
Tokyo - Where the Past Meets the Future
The spectacular Tokyo skyline will seduce you as you approach the airport. Peer out of your plane window, gazing upon the sparkling town squares with soaring skyscrapers. Decorated in gleaming neon billboards displaying fashion products and luxury vehicles, Tokyo is a city of the future with its visionary culture and impressive technological achievements. That said, there are delightful historical discoveries to be found as you explore the ins and outs of its humming districts during your time spent here in your palatial Japanese-styled accommodation.
Tokyo - Heritage Finds between Buzzing Eclectic Districts
Tokyo - Dine Like an Insider at an Izakaya this Evening
Takayama - Serenity Sits Below the Japanese Alps
Takayama - Guided Through Edo-era Gastronomy
Kyoto - Resplendent Moments Under the Kyoto Stars
Kyoto - Spirit and Culture Shines Across Kyoto
Kyoto - Capture the Essence of Izakaya Cuisine
Hakone - Moments of Peace with Panoramas of Mount Fuji
Hakone - Remarkable Vistas of the Japanese Countryside
Tokyo - The Finer Things in Life
Tokyo - Savor Every Fleeting Moment
- Be swept away as you explore the eclectic fashion-forward Harajuku and anime-centered Akihabara districts en route to the magnificent Meiji Shinto Shrine and Senso-ji temple on an exclusive cultural tour through Tokyo
- Lap up a luxurious evening Insider tour of Tokyo’s uncrowded local streets, where you will relish the opportunity to taste Japanese beverages and cuisine in an authentic Izakaya, traditional Japanese gastropub
- Treat yourself to a collection of authentic Japanese dishes dating back centuries to the Edo-era as you taste tour the exquisite dishes curated on the back of generational recipes in Takayama
- Wallow in an endearing guided tour of Kyoto’s age-old spiritual customs captured in the golden Zen Buddhist temple Kinkaku-ji as well as the palatial Nijo Castle
- Explore Kyoto’s iconic Gion Geisha District and revel in an incredibly insightful experience conversing with a traditional Maiko
- Immerse yourself in Izakaya culture and try your hand at preparing a collection of coveted Japanese dishes under the watchful guidance of a highly trained, award-winning chef
- Find refuge beneath the soaring summit of Mount Fuji as you spend moments cruising along the breathtaking Lake Ashi and wallowing in the hot springs of Hakone
- Admire the impeccable scenery of Lake Ashi and Mount Fuji from extraordinary lofty viewpoints on an exclusive guided tour of the untamed environment and the magnificent museums sprinkling its expanse
$17,155 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.75 stars based on 299 reviews.
Reviewed By Denise B.
Reviewed By Neil P.
Reviewed By Evan K.
Reviewed By Taylor W.
Reviewed By Judith G.
Reviewed By Antonio (.