The romance of the unique landscape brings you face to face with the power of nature and the wonders of the African wildlife. On this custom tailored tour through Botswana, and its surroundings, you will find the seclusion of luxurious safari lodges set on the remarkable banks of the Okavango Delta and Savuti River. You can hear the lions roar through the trees and elephants traipse along the river of Chobe National Park. Enjoy the romantic senses of the landscape within the majesty of a long...
Okavango – The Sensual Natural Touch Begins
There is a series of wonders that surround you today; from the moment you open your eyes, you find yourself within the soft caress of South Africa making your way by light aircraft into Botswana. From the air, you can see the flooded valley below weaving its way through the grasslands of the famous Okavango Delta. The golden grass and blossoming trees add diverse textures to the sprawling waters as you make your way along the lagoons and arrive beneath the endless sky at your safari camp. You come upon your comfortable and lavish safari tent that makes you feel as though you have stepped into the African savannah with royalty; a private room elevated on a teak platform with a viewing deck looks out into the majestic wilderness.
The seclusion is romantic, set aside from the workings of the rest of the resort where you can look out into the landscape and see the colorful plains that appear as though they stretch along an endless horizon. Whether you spend the afternoon in the exquisite enclave of the camp or make your way through the waterways in a mokoro, a traditional wooden canoe, you can hear the sounds of wildlife around you, from chirping birds to grunting hippos that, in their own melodic ways, welcome you and help you settle in.
Okavango Delta – The Senses of the Delta
Savuti – Over the Delta
Savuti – Wandering the Land
Chobe – Along the River’s Banks
Chobe – The Wonderful Senses of Chobe
Chobe – The Surround Sound of Waterfalls
Kasane – A Splendid Farewell
- Explore the unique landscape of Savute, Botswana where the valley’s sporadic flooding has created a remarkable environment
- Witness the splendor of the Okavango Delta, filled with majestic wildlife and meandering waterways
- See the largest collection of elephants in Africa at Chobe National Park
- Experience the thunderous cloud of mist rising from the largest waterfall in the world, Victoria Falls
- Enjoy the lavish comforts of safari lodges that cradle you at the center of the wildlife scenery
- Scour the horizon in search of the famous African Big Five: rhinoceros, lions, Cape buffalo, leopards, and elephants
$5,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 114 reviews.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Matthew L.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By devra s.