This journey is the ultimate getaway for the adventurous traveler. Experience some of southern Africa’s most pristine areas, from vast, unspoiled landscapes to dramatic waterfalls and sprawling lagoons. This trip covers both distance and diversity and you will encounter a wildlife paradise unlike any other. Experience the exhilaration of the bush in luxurious style in Botswana’s Okavango Delta, Chobe National Park, and Victoria Falls in Zambia, and whether you seek excitement and thrills or pampering...
Day 1 - 2
Moremi Game Reserve - Welcome to the Okavango Delta
Once you have arrived in Maun, you will be within tantalizing reach of one of Africa's greatest natural wonders. Ahead of you is your first destination, just a short flight away, at a safari camp in the heart of the Okavango Delta. This unique ecosystem is a geological marvel, brought about by a tectonic trough within the dry and dusty land of the Kalahari Desert. The rains that fall in the highlands of Angola flow down to this alluvial fan and create an oasis of spectacular and diverse scenery, wildlife and birdlife. Your charming safari camp is an elegant lodge created from local timber, reed, and thatch and is nestled in the Moremi Game Reserve. This reserve was named after Chief Moremi of the BaTawana tribe and is the ideal location for your initiation into the wilds of Botswana.
For the next two nights, enjoy your private and secluded view of the lagoon in front of camp, or venture to the cozy fireside lounge for cocktails in the evening. There is a swimming pool with a breath-taking view and you can lay back and watch out for some of the famous bird species of the area, or explore the watery channels by mokoro. The next two days will include morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 3 - 4
Okavanago - Exploring the Delta
Day 5 - 6
Chobe National Park - Onwards to Chobe
Livingstone - Where the Smoke Thunders
Day 8 - 9
Livingstone - Exploring the Falls
- Explore the magical Moremi Game Reserve by vehicle to search for its famed predators
- Take a bush walk and learn to track animals by their spoor
- Experience a jaw-dropping bird’s-eye-view of the Okavango Delta from your very first flight from Maun
- Glide serenely through the Delta’s waterways by mokoro (canoe)
- Enjoy a sunset sojourn along the Chobe River, a gathering point for the world’s largest population of elephants
- Experience the iconic splendor of Victoria Falls
- White-water raft through epic canyons or bungee jump from 111 meters
$7,951 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 124 reviews.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Kathy T.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By Michael P.
Reviewed By Ron S.