Bask in the beauty of changing landscapes on a two-week safari adventure through Botswana’s great wildernesses. Elephants fill the thick woodland as you begin your adventure in Chobe. Throughout your journey, you will witness wildlife migrating through predator-dominated channels, bringing endless drama in the exclusive Linyanti. Not only does this trip boast some of the most diverse and eclectic wildlife in the world, but it is also home to the lush Okavango Delta islands and mazy waterways in...
Chobe National Park – Elephants as Neighbors
Gazing over the Chobe River, you will admire an elephant herd. Two playful youngsters will be pushing each other deeper as they use their trunks as snorkels. A matriarch carries with her an air of melancholy, and a few elephants have wandered off, causing some commotion with a nearby hippo pod. After a long drink, the elephants will venture off to be replaced by another herd and then another. In Chobe, you do not even need to be on safari to see these giants. Giraffes will be just as conspicuous, and it can feel like you are continuously surrounded by the largest of these land mammals. Getting to Chobe does take time, and after landing in Maun, you will transfer to a safari flight where you will enjoy views over the Okavango Delta on your journey north. When arriving in Chobe, it will be late, so you will check into a lodge along the river and spend your evening watching the elephants below. Begin planning your dream safari by connecting with one of our luxury African safari travel agents.
Day 2 - 3
Chobe National Park – Cruising the River Channels and Exploring the Woodland
Day 4 - 6
Linyanti Reserve – Exclusive Big-Game Safari with the Predators
Day 7 - 8
Moremi Game Reserve – The Very Heart of the Okavango Delta
Day 9 - 10
Jao Concession – Water-Based Safari in Wetlands and Lagoons
Day 11 - 12
Nxai Pan National Park – Shimmering Adventure of the Makgadikgadi
Maun – Departure
- Connect with contrasting landscapes and experience how every wilderness has its own atmosphere and resident wildlife
- Be surrounded by elephants and giraffe in Chobe, which is a mysterious woodland in Botswana’s north
- Follow leopards and wild dogs in Linyanti, an exclusive concession and migratory wildlife route
- Explore the land in the Okavango Delta for two days in Moremi, showcasing how wildlife can thrive on islands
- Escape into a water world in Jao Concession, fully experiencing the Okavango’s web of lagoons and channels
- Feel the silence of Makgadikgadi, which is the world’s largest salt pan and a blissful place after your safari
- Enjoy scenic flights between destinations, each journey providing a fresh appreciation of the wilderness below
- Witness wildlife from many different angles with a mix of land and water-based activities, including paddling in a traditional mokoro canoe
- Lose track of all the wildlife encounters as there is so much to see and so much that surrounds your camps
- Handpicked camps provide a home away from home in the bush with the premium always being on their location
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 302 reviews.
Reviewed By Evan G.
Reviewed By Bettisu C.
Reviewed By Marcia H.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Brenda W.
Reviewed By Janet W.