While the wilderness can be found all over Africa, it is in Botswana where you will find a true sense of the wild. Roads do not exist here, just waterways, remote airstrips, and migratory mammal routes. Through the use of private concessions and exclusive camps, this 11-day safari will combine luxury amenities with the resplendent wonder of big game-filled Africa. Access is deliberately restricted, and nothing interrupts the wild to provide you with an authentic and immersive African playground.
Victoria Falls – Victoria Falls Welcomes you to Africa
The smoke that thunders will give you a thrilling introduction to Africa's wilderness. The incredible display seems to come from nowhere as a thunderous sheet of water disappears into the chasm below. Victoria Falls has been declared one of the natural wonders of the world, and it remains completely natural. There are no flashing lights or big-brand advertising signs, no chain coffee houses or buildings crowding around the precipice. Instead, baboons scamper along the trails, narrow bridges run alongside the mile-wide falls, and there are countless places to be completely alone with the falls. You will want to bring your raincoat as the vast clouds of spray emerge from the abyss to quickly soak every visitor.
You will be greeted at Livingstone International Airport and transferred directly to Victoria Falls, where a guide will lead you along the trails on the Zambian side of the falls. Take your time to allow the falls to engage all of your senses softly and then enjoy lunch at a small café. From here, you will be driven into Mosi oa Tunya National Park, where a savannah stretches out from the Zambezi River. Your camp there provides the first night of luxury under canvas with zebra and elephant that wander past as you continue to absorb the untrammeled beauty of Southern Africa.
Linyanti Concession – Chobe River Boat Cruise and Into the Wilderness
Day 3 - 4
Linyanti Concession – Exclusive Big Game Safari in Northern Botswana
Kanana Reserve – Crossing the Oasis and Exploring By Mokoro
Day 6 - 7
Kanana Reserve – Private Safari in an Untouched Corner of the Delta
Day 8 - 10
Moremi Game Reserve – The Complete Delta Wilderness Experience
Maun – Departure
- Lose yourself in the wilderness of Botswana with days spent on big game safari in some of Africa's most untouched landscapes
- Discover the eclectic charms of the Okavango Delta by exploring the oasis from multiple angles, including game drives, boat safaris, bush walks and scenic flights
- Cruise along the Chobe River by boat to savor a world of elephants and hippos that is inaccessible by road
- Surround yourself with big game during nights spent in the private Linyanti Concession, where contrasting habitats and wildlife offer a perfect introduction to safari
- Explore a very exclusive corner of the Okavango Delta with nights in the Kanana Reserve, where your extraordinary wildlife scenes are not shared with other visitors
- Experience the abundance of the Okavango nights in the Moremi Game Reserve and a luxury camp that is set on a lush island in the heart of the Delta
- Lose track of your number of encounters with Africa's biggest animals as these wildernesses are filled with lion pride, an assortment of solitary cats, and Africa's largest concentrations of elephant and hippo
- Open your senses to the enchantment of the wild with boutique camp accommodation in the heart of the wilderness as wildlife will often roam past your verandah in camps mostly inaccessible to vehicles
- Connect destinations using light aircraft and enjoy an aerial safari over the Okavango Delta
$8,575 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Tracy G.
Reviewed By Dianne C.
Reviewed By Ann T.