Hippos barrel down river channels, elephants march through dense forest, predators gather on floodplains, and wildlife the theater fills every moment. Welcome to Botswana and one week of iconic highlights in a wildlife Mecca. Safari on land and water in the great oasis, spending three days in the Okavango Delta. Feast on intimacy and authenticity during two days in the private Kwando Concession. Then, cross Chobe, meeting the elephants on the way to your final day in Victoria Falls.
Moremi Game Reserve – The Heart of the Okavango
Waterways will glisten with blue as you touch down in the Okavango Delta. Palm trees will cast shadows onto a herd of zebra, and reed-fringed islands will scatter the delta, suggestive of a tropical world. This is the Kalahari, which is one of the world’s great deserts. Animals travel great distances to be here, and you will admire their jubilant faces. Elephants will splash their trunks onto the water, antelope will drink happily, and you will immediately be surrounded by a conglomeration of animals.
The Okavango always provides a dramatic safari introduction. You will transfer here by light aircraft from Maun, and it will be amazing how much wildlife you see just on the transfer to the camp. While safaris are considered adventurous vacations, they are also very relaxing. After a long flight to Botswana, there will be nothing better than lounging around the camp, watching wildlife at the river down below. By heading deep into the wilderness, you will not always need game drives or other safari activities. In the Okavango, you can safari from your camp. So, rest up after the flight and start tuning your senses into this wildlife world.
Day 2 - 3
Moremi Game Reserve – Safari On Water and Land in Africa’s Oasis
Kwando Concession – Intimate Connections in Northern Botswana
Kwando Concession – Walking With Giants and Nighttime Safari
Chobe National Park – Exploring Epic Elephant-Filled Woodlands
Victoria Falls – Up Close With the Smoke That Thunders
Victoria Falls – Departure
- Explore Okavango Delta channels in a traditional mokoro canoe and look up at Africa’s four-legged giants
- Traverse safely in the big game country on a safari in the Kwando Concession
- Celebrate wildlife abundance during three days in Moremi Game Reserve, which is the game-rich heart of the Okavango
- Encounter thousands of elephants and giraffes during a day in Chobe National Park
- Walk parallel to the Mosi-oa-Tunya, The Smoke That Thunders, during an afternoon at Victoria Falls
- Marvel at how Botswana changes color as light aircraft flights transfer you between safari destinations
- Game drive at night in Kwando, tracking spotted cats and rare, nocturnal creatures
- Witness the predators with sightings of wild dogs, which is a particularly unique highlight of this Botswana safari
- Explore Chief’s Island and the Okavango’s open floodplains where herds of unusual antelope are among the highlights
$10,291 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Tracy G.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Jackie W.