Southern Africa's treasures dance on a blanket of reverie, the landscapes imbued with fresh expressions of natural wonder. Victoria Falls, Okavango Delta, Chobe, Etosha, Sossusvlei; each destination oscillates between fictional fairytales and intimate reality as you experience the safari highlights of Southern Africa. Covering three countries, this handcrafted itinerary is for couples looking to explore an untrammeled world of kaleidoscopic wildlife and beauty.
Livingstone – Starting the Adventure at Victoria Falls
The shores of the Zambezi River provide your first idyllic evening vista in Africa. Gaze out from your riverside suite and there's a good chance of spotting crocodiles and hippos; there's an even better chance of hearing a loud wheeze-honk as you enjoy dinner for two beneath the stars. Your international flight lands in Livingstone, Zambia, and a chauffeur greets you outside customs for the short drive to the lodge. All is quiet, except for the wild soundtrack and except for the distance rumble of Victoria Falls, barely ten miles away.
Livingstone – Helicopter Ride above Victoria Falls
Linyanti Reserve – Luxury Boat Safari in Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 4 - 6
Linyanti Reserve – Big Five Safari and Romance
Day 7 - 8
Moremi Game Reserve – Deluxe Safari Experiences in the Okavango Delta
Day 9 - 10
Moremi Game Reserve – Traditional Canoe Safaris and Exploring the Okavango Delta
Day 11 - 12
Etosha National Park – Dramatic Beauty in Namibia
Day 13 - 14
Sossusvlei – The Burning Red Sand Dunes of Sossusvlei
Windhoek – Depart to Home
- Visit seven of Southern Africa's most untouched highlights and experience a vast array of natural wonders, from burning red sand dunes to Victoria Falls, and Big Five covered savanna to rivers covered in hippos
- Explore five unique safari destinations, each home to the Big Five and specializing in an idiosyncratic side to African wildlife and ecosystems
- Heighten the romance with some fabulous accommodation, each night offering serenity, solitude, and an enviable location above the landscapes you've come to explore
- A series of micro flights connect the destinations, each journey delivering fascinating aerial vistas and propelling you between natural wonders
- Experience the remote beauty of Chobe National Park and the Linyanti Wildlife Reserve, just two of Botswana's renowned safari destinations
- Cruise over the Okavango Delta and enjoy delightful safari experiences in this wildlife oasis, the big game likely to be roaming past your camp all evening long
- Gather a complete perspective of Southern Africa safari with an eclectic collection of activities and experiences: traditional canoe safaris, scenic flights, game drives, and much more
- Discover what resides in one of Africa's largest wildlife reserves as you spend two days in Namibia's remote Etosha National Park
- Start your Southern Africa adventure at the majestic Victoria Falls, an inspiring helicopter ride the perfect romantic introduction to this itinerary of highlights
- Complete the vacation with the mythical sight of Sossusvlei, the scorched red sand dunes another inspiring backdrop for amorous evenings engulfed by nature
$13,645 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 467 reviews.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By steve s.
Reviewed By Evan G.
Reviewed By Matthew L.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Janet W.