From the plains of the Mara to the snow-touched summit of Africa's second highest mountain, Kenya is a destination of epic panoramas and exquisite details. By exploring on foot, your vantage point will ensure that you appreciate the exquisite beauty of the landscape. From the roaming herds to the lunar escarpments, the big cats to the monkey-filled slopes, this 11-day safari will offer an exclusive opportunity to see it all along with a four-day summit of Mount Kenya followed by a four-day Mara...
Nairobi – Recharging the Batteries
Your first luxury property is tucked away on the outskirts of Nairobi, in the leafy suburb of Karen. You will hardly notice that you are in the city as a green canopy envelops the boutique hotel and giraffe are spotted just a few miles away. You will be picked up at Nairobi International for the short transfer to your hotel, where a sumptuous lunch on the hotel's terrace will introduce you to Africa. Continue to recharge your batteries at two nearby attractions. Visit the Giraffe Centre where endangered Rothschild giraffe are being bred and will take food directly from your hand. Hold out the pellets, and the graceful giants will take them straight from your hand before bashfully moving away. Move next to greet rehabilitated pachyderms at Daphne Sheldrick's Elephant Orphanage with a chance to see the giants before your safari starts.
Ol Pejeta Conservancy – Finding the Wild Northern White Rhino
Day 3 - 6
Mount Kenya – Climbing to the Snow-Capped Summit
Day 7 - 8
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Relaxed Big Five Game Drives
Day 9 - 10
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Exclusive Walking Safari
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Departure
- Explore the Masai Mara on foot, reveling in an exclusive opportunity to cross the famous Mara plains with a Masai warrior guide
- Climb to the snow-touched peaks of Mount Kenya with a thrilling 4-day journey up Africa's second highest mountain
- Follow the daily battle between predator and prey with four full days of safari at Mara Naboisho, a private conservancy in the Masai Mara
- Game drive across the Masai Mara, savoring intimate encounters with the complete array of big cats, zebra, wildebeest, gazelle, and more
- Start your adventure with a day in Nairobi, meeting rehabilitated elephants and Rothschild giraffe
- Admire two of Africa's most iconic panoramas, the view from Mount Kenya, then the endless plains of the Mara
$6,573 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Michael D.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Erin P.
Reviewed By Gina W.