Witness a side of France that is often missed by hasty travelers on this 14-day tour of Paris, Bordeaux, and Provence. During this tour, the rich culture and historic legacy of each region you visit will be yours to enjoy. From the banks of the Seine River to the sunbaked Mediterranean, this tour will ensure your complete immersion and enjoyment of the places you visit.
Paris – Finding Your Pace
No better ambassadors of the French culture and history exist better than Paris. For your inaugural day on this tour, the French capital will be yours to enjoy and explore. Upon your arrival at the airport, a private transfer will be waiting to whisk you effortlessly from the city outskirts to the beating heart of Paris and your luxurious accommodation. After you have had a chance to settle in to your new accommodation, you will have the remainder of the day to explore the city at your leisure.
Paris – Private Cooking Course
Paris – Hunting for Hunchbacks
Bordeaux – The Comfort of Vinotherapy
Bordeaux – Savoring Local Vintages
Bordeaux – From the Vine to the Glass
Lyon – A Reverie on the Banks of the Rhone
Lyon – Wine-Tasting Extravaganza
Lyon – The Gastronomic Greatness of France
Nice – The French Riveriera
Nice – Through the French Coastline
Nice – The Unique Locale of Monaco
Nice – The Provencal Countryside
Nice – Departure
- Stroll the scenic waterfront of the Seine River while the nightlife of Paris comes alive in the summer
- Celebrate your first full day in Paris with a private cooking class, during which the secrets of French gastronomic greatness will be revealed
- Stand in the shadow of the iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral and keep an eye peeled for the reclusive hunchback during a private tour of this iconic Parisian landmark
- Wander the galleries and hallowed halls of the most famous museum in France, where the secrets and inspired lives of some of Europe's most talented artists are on full display
- Bask in the atmosphere of a Vinotherapy spa in Bordeaux, where treatments are applied with enriched spring water, healthy minerals, and grape extract
- Savor the lusty legacy of wine production in Bordeaux and sample some of the region's famous vintages on a guided wine tour
- Enjoy a scenic amble through the protected vines of a UNESCO World Heritage Site during an exploration of St. Emilion
- Embark on an artisanal food tour of Lyon, and France's second-largest city will provide you with its abundance of high-quality regional delicacies
- Amble along the picturesque waterfront of Nice to enjoy the Mediterranean and a vibrant nightlife
- Witness the extravagance of Monaco during a day trip from Nice to witness turquoise water, sandy beaches, and thrilling casinos
$4,979 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Jim B.
Reviewed By mark m.
Reviewed By Christopher N.
Reviewed By Brian B.
Reviewed By David M.
Reviewed By Jason O.