Explore the modern cityscapes that boast captivating contemporary museums and art, colonial communities that share authentic Mineiran cuisine, and lush forest reserves that present the breathtaking wilderness on your 8-day Brazil tour with excursions to Minas Gerais. Uncover the cultural treasures of Belo Horizonte, Ouro Preto, Congonhas, and Tiradentes en route to the illustrious natural paradise of Ibitipoca as you indulge natural wonder and tropical charm.
Belo Horizonte - Make Way for Minas Gerais
The capital city of Brazil’s Minas Gerais state, Belo Horizonte, will invite you to discover scintillating South America and its magnificent mix of cultural influences, culinary highlights, and art. You will transfer from the airport to your accommodation and then to the city center where your architectural tour of the surrounding buildings, museums, and neighborhoods will begin. The colorful murals of Igreja Sao Francisco De Assis and regal 1920s design of Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil will impress on your exploration of the city’s charming districts. Later, you will transfer to a chic restaurant with views of the olive-green mountains.
Belo Horizonte - Brazilian Breakfasts and the Inhotim Museum
Tiradentes - Cultural Tour of Three Colonial Cities
Tiradentes - Culinary Exploration of Minas Gerais Cuisine
Ibitipoca - Escape to the Brazilian Forest
Ibitipoca - Wade in the Monkey’s Waterfall
Ibitipoca - Snapshot the Window of the Sky
Ibitipoca - One Last Brazilian Bite to Eat
- Admire the magnificent historic and contemporary architecture of Belo Horizonte on a tour to visit Igreja Sao Francisco De Assis and Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil
- Indulge in a quintessential Brazilian breakfast and then head to the modern exhibits and lush Botanical Garden of the coveted Inhotim Museum
- Enjoy a fascinating and inspiring history and culture tour of three colonial cities including Ouro Preto, Congonhas, and Tiradentes
- Delve into the culinary traditions of Minas Gerais on a gastronomic exploration of typical Tiradentes cuisine including a cooking class and cheese-making tour
- Step foot on the soft soils of the Ibitipoca Reserve and spend your days admiring the serene natural paradise from accommodation in and amongst the wilderness activity
- Hike the forest-flanked trails that weave through the Ibitipoca Reserve to the Cachoeira dos Macacos, or Monkey’s Waterfall, for a swim in the beautiful natural rock pool
- Wander beneath the emerald canopy of the forest to the Janela do Céu, or the Window of the Sky, for memorable moments and stunning snapshots atop the cinematic waterfall
- Swim in the temperate waters of the Pico do Pião and the Lago dos Espelhos, or Lake of Mirrors after a wonderful hike through the wilderness where you will spot the local wildlife
$8,107 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.8 stars based on
Reviewed By Alisha F.
Reviewed By Patricia C.
Reviewed By bo j.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By Charlie S.
Reviewed By Roger S.