Embrace adventure in cosmopolitan cities and charm on colonial lanes as you explore history and modernity on your cultural 12-day Brazil trip. Discover the bright lights of the exotic night and the soothing sounds of lapping waters, the enticing rhythm of the cities and the contrasting crash of hidden waterfalls as you experience legends brought to life around the iconic cities of Brasilia, Rio de Janeiro, Paraty, and Sao Paulo.
Brasilia - Arrive in Brazil’s Modern Capital City
Brasilia is the embodiment of design and cosmopolitan culture in Brazil where the avant garde meets purpose and function strategy meets beauty. The city resembles a vision for the future, where architecture creates intrinsic beauty accentuated by the food and neighborhoods with distinctive personalities. Your flight will land at Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek International Airport, where your private transfer will greet you upon arrival. After settling into the beauty of your accommodation, the remainder of the day is yours to embrace the heritage UNESCO site and its examples of modern planning or to enjoy culinary culture at a celebrated cafe.
Brasilia - Discover the Beauty of Brasilia
Rio de Janeiro - Travel to Colorful and Lively Rio
Rio de Janeiro - Tour and Embrace Rio’s Charms
Rio de Janeiro - Traverse Rio’s Famous Lifestyle
Paraty - Travel to Coastal Colonial Paraty
Paraty - Follow the Gold Road to the Rainforest
Paraty - Enjoy the Local Beaches and Islands
Sao Paulo - Venture to Exciting Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo - Revel in Global Diversity in One City
Sao Paulo - Uncover Brazil’s Innovated Trends
Sao Paulo - Depart for Home
- Experience the expansive view and tremendous detail of Rio de Janeiro’s iconic Christ the Redeemer when visiting the statue up close
- Discover the exceptional futuristic aesthetic and organized city concepts of Brasilia when touring the eccentric capital of Brazil
- Embrace the spirit of rhythm and the exuberant passion of Rio at a traditional restaurant known for hosting live samba music
- Sail the gorgeous Atlantic waters off Paraty to visit secluded islands, remote beaches, and the vivacious marine life
- Indulge in the stunning atmosphere of Sao Paolo’s layered architecture that helps tell the history of the city and Brazil when visiting the likes of Sao Francisco and Lausanne
- Find hidden waterfalls, soothing waterholes, and the unique history of the Gold Road on a day-tour outside of Paraty
- Witness the stunning panorama of Rio de Janeiro on the cable railway and lookout of Pao de Acucar
- Wander the immersive cobbled lanes and whitewashed colonial architecture of Paraty to follow in the footsteps of history nestled between jungle mountains and a gorgeous bay
$10,135 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Patricia C.
Reviewed By Charlie S.
Reviewed By Eisa M.
Reviewed By bo j.
Reviewed By Jennifer C.
Reviewed By Jay B.