Embrace the wonders of the natural world where wildlife teems beneath the jungle canopy during your 10-day Brazil adventure. Experience the elusive world of jaguars and macaw, winding rivers and enticing mangroves as you explore Brazil’s famous Amazon Rainforest. Lounge in luxurious accommodations, bask in the splendor of authentic beauty, and enjoy an active exploration through countless possibilities as you uncover layers of nature’s majesty.
Alta Floresta - Arrive in Rainforest Grandeur
The Amazon Rainforest is one of the most surprising and rewarding destinations in the world as nature absorbs you in incredible scenery with emerald canopy, winding crystal-clear waters, and lakes echoing with rippling lakes. The pristine scenery can feel like another world as you arrive in Brazil and travel through the vast plains morphing into the lush Amazon that captures the spirit of the untamed wilderness. Your accommodation outside of Alta Floresta demonstrates comfort and calm as you hear a nightly fire crackling or see the glowing red eyes of the Yacaré caiman lingering in the distant waters.
Alta Floresta - Discover the Amazon’s Marvels
Alta Floresta - Indulge in Dynamic Amazon Setting
Porto Jofre - Cruise the Amazon Jungle Waters
Porto Jofre - Find Elusive and Typical Wildlife
Miranda - Explore a Stunning Ecological Refuge
Miranda - Experience the Wilderness in Seclusion
Miranda - Enjoy the Tropical Setting Your Way
Miranda - Choose Your Sightseeing Adventure
Miranda - Depart for Home
- Embrace the remote waterways of the Pantanal on a river cruise safari to find jaguars in their natural habitat
- Indulge in the luxuries of secluded lodges that connect you to the sights, sounds, and aromas of nature while connected to contemporary comforts
- WItness the exceptional layers of the Amazon Rainforest from celebrated observation towers that reveal wildlife including possible blue and gold macaw sightings
- Canoe down the Cristalino River with a guide to learn more about the tropical ecosystem that hosts spider monkeys, toucans, and crowned herons
- Discover the endless wonders of the Pantanal, the world’s largest floodplain
- Trek established trails in the unforgettable wilderness with professional natural guides who can point out the likes of caiman and anacondas, capybaras and howler monkeys
- Explore the splendor of the wilderness at night for a different perspective of nature that can unveil nocturnal wildlife and encourage you to use your senses beyond sight
- Travel deep into the wilderness with a special vehicle to pursue a photogenic safari experience that can reach unfamiliar corners of the wilderness
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Charlie S.
Reviewed By Jennifer C.
Reviewed By bo j.
Reviewed By Eisa M.
Reviewed By Patricia C.
Reviewed By Brenda M.