Create a treasured experience with a romantic escape into luxury, coastal ambiance, artisan beauty, and historic charm during your 13-day couple’s Brazil tour. Explore exotic islands around Paraty. Embrace the vibrant atmosphere of Rio. Indulge in the colonial lanes of Olinda. Find beachside bliss in Fernando de Noronha. During your unforgettable getaway to Brazil, you can customize every day to your preferences to discover local beauty and embrace true passion.
Rio de Janeiro - Arrive in Romantic Rio
The combination of natural beauty and urban ambiance makes Rio de Janeiro one of the most compelling cities in the world. With soaring mountains, a long crescent of beaches, and a generous collection of open spaces and parks, you can easily feel enchanted upon your arrival. Your private transfer will greet you at the airport and escort you to the comforts of your accommodation where you will have the remainder of the day at your leisure to dig your toes into Copacabana Beach or indulge in a sunset cruise across Baia de Guanabara to embrace Rio’s romance.
Rio de Janeiro - Discover Rio’s Famous Beauty
Rio de Janeiro - Enjoy a Tasty Walking Tour of Rio
Paraty - Travel to Colonial History and Charm
Paraty - Wander the Remains of the Gold Road
Paraty - Embrace the Islands and Waters of Paraty
Olinda - Uncover the Beauty and Wonder of Recife
Olinda - Explore Antique and Artistic Olinda
Fernando de Noronha - Bask in the Atlantic Emerald
Fernando de Noronha - Wander Trails and Coastline
Fernando de Noronha - Indulge in a Boat Tour
Fernando de Noronha - Revel in a Day at Leisure
Fernando de Noronha - Depart for Home
- Revel in the romance of Fernando de Noronha as you lounge on the sands of an award-winning beach
- Cruise the waters of Paraty on a boat tour to visit remote islands and secluded shoreline for the perfect romantic escape
- Discover the grandeur of Rio de Janeiro on a guided tour to Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain for exceptional views across the city and horizon
- Wander through the historic lanes of Recife where the colonial architecture meets the tropical landscape
- Embrace the artistic ambiance of Olina as you visit artisan shops and charming plazas that lead to coastal views
- Follow the trails of Fernando de Noronha for a stunning panorama across the archipelago to find leaping dolphins and secluded beaches
- Travel the infamous Gold Road outside of Paraty to uncover hidden waterfalls and deep-rooted history before visiting a local distillery
- Embrace the true culture and heritage of Rio de Janeiro with a tour of the historical district and a taste of traditional flavors at a historical restaurant
$10,135 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Charlie S.
Reviewed By Patricia C.
Reviewed By Eisa M.
Reviewed By bo j.
Reviewed By Jennifer C.
Reviewed By Jay B.