Exclusively handcrafted, this 11-day safari celebrates the beauty of the world’s largest land mammal. You will follow the biggest elephant migration, be surrounded by Africa’s largest elephant population, and enjoy an astonishing intimacy with tens of thousands of pachyderms. Exploring Zambia and Botswana, you will trace the giants on a surreal mix of game drives, nighttime drives, walking safaris and boat trips for the world’s ultimate elephant adventure. Of all of the safari options, this itinerary...
Livingstone – Luxurious Welcome to Africa
Dreams of Africa often involve dramatic scenes of lions chasing zebra or of elephants congregating at a waterfall. The preconceptions are of thrills and action, and few visitors perceive the encompassing serenity of the continent in how nature imbues a delightfully tranquil rhythm. Land in Livingstone, and within an hour you will be settling into the atmosphere of the wild, encouraged to forget about the modern world and allow stresses to melt away. An African safari is incredibly relaxed, and the experience brings a luxury that cannot be overstated. You will be greeted at Livingstone International Airport and transferred to a five-star lodge on an island in the Zambezi River. Hippos and baboons will inhabit your surroundings and the charms of nature, and immediately compel you to slow your pace.
Livingstone – Victoria Falls and Elephants on the Move
Chobe National Park – Tracing the Migratory Route Along the Zambezi
Chobe National Park – Immersed in Africa’s Largest Elephant Herds
Linyanti Reserve – Big-Game Safari in an Exclusive Chobe Concession
Linyanti Reserve – Intimacy With Huge Elephant Herds on a Nighttime Game Drive
South Luangwa National Park – Into the Remote Zambian Wilderness
Day 8 - 10
South Luangwa National Park – Off the Beaten Track
South Luangwa National Park – Departure
- Trace the route of Africa’s largest elephant migration across Kavango-Zambezi Transfrontier Conservation Area to follow tens of thousands of pachyderms on their journey
- Admire Africa’s largest elephant herds from many different angles in Chobe National Park, the safari immersion including game drives, boat trips, and nighttime drives
- Follow elephants on foot with an exclusive walking safari in South Luangwa National Park, a 3-day journey that will bring limitless encounters with the world’s largest land mammal
- Savor the surreal fusion between humankind and nature as you spot elephants crossing Zambia’s main highways, along with elephants visible around international border posts
- Uncover the rest of the continent’s majestic wildlife, including exceptional sightings of big cats and an eclectic cast of ungulates
- Enjoy two days in the ultra-exclusive Linyanti Reserve, a private concession that delivers serene layers of intimacy
- Watch elephants and other big game from the comfort of your balcony with excellent camps overlooking waterholes
- Discover the enormity of Victoria Falls on your first full day in Zambia
- Surround yourself with the world’s largest elephant population as over 100,000 of them live in the corners of Zambia and Botswana that you will be exploring
$14,152 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 124 reviews.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Kathy T.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By Ron S.
Reviewed By Bob V.