Visiting the colossal pounding streams of the Victoria Falls and then continuing to Botswana’s breathtaking reserves, this handcrafted 11-day safari tour is bound to share many remarkable encounters with marvelous animals and vivid birdlife, among other spectacular wilderness scenes. From Chobe National Park to the Central Kalahari, explore the phenomenally diverse environments, teeming with beautiful life, that sweep across the country.
Victoria Falls - The Smoke that Thunders
You will make a pit stop in Zimbabwe before reaching Botswana to experience the magnificent Victoria Falls up close. After you touch down at the airport and transfer to your accommodation around the corner from the falls, you will meet your guide for the day and continue towards “The Smoke that Thunders.” The Zambezi River’s immense curtain of water will flow over a 100-meter vertical chasm, one and a half kilometers wide, and you will feel the chilly spray of the pounding water from a nearby viewpoint sharing panoramic views of this Natural Wonder of the World.
Chobe National Park - Nestled in Northern Botswana
Chobe National Park - Animals Roaming in Abundance
Chobe National Park - Cruising the Chobe River
Moremi Game Reserve - Out and about in the Okavango Delta
Moremi Game Reserve - Breathtaking Birding in Botswana
Moremi Game Reserve - Marvelous Moments in Moremi
Central Kalahari Game Reserve - Lost in Nature With No One around
Central Kalahari Game Reserve - Spectacular Night Sky Scenes
Central Kalahari Game Reserve - Rare Animal Sightings across the Kalahari
Central Kalahari Game Reserve - A Golden Morning in Botswana
- Marvel at the magnificent pounding streams of the Victoria Falls, a one and a half kilometer wide waterfall dubbed one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Set off across the diverse landscapes of Chobe National Park in search of game during extensive early morning and late afternoon safari adventures to prime viewing hotspots
- Wallow in the majesty of the surrounding scenery during a boat cruise along the Chobe River, where you will witness the wilderness from a unique vantage point
- Traverse the staggering untamed landscapes carpeting the Okavango Delta as you tour from your Moremi campsite through the emerald greenery in search of game and birdlife
- Join a professional ranger and spotter for an enchanting birding tour of Botswana’s mesmerizing birdlife at spectacular viewing spots peppering Moremi’s lush landscapes
- Discover the Okavango Delta by boat as you glide across the glassy Chobe River, along tributaries and channels winding through one of Botswana’s most bewitching natural environments
- Witness colossal constellations and spot shimmering planets as you stargaze around the campfire in Central Kalahari with no human-made light to hinder your viewing experience
- Spend a day exploring vast regions of the Kalahari in search of rare and iconic creatures native to these spots, including the famous Tau lion pride, brown hyena, and desert-adapted springbok
$11,226 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on 43 reviews.
Reviewed By Ruth A.
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By Russell W.
Reviewed By Jill T.
Reviewed By Mary B.
Reviewed By Ronny C.