The natural wonders of Southern Africa come alive when seen from the air as the beautiful expressions of the wild blur into each other with a primitive charm. Private air charters showcase the region's wonders from an inspiring angle, and when you touch down, the thrills of the Big Five ensure an exciting safari adventure. This 12-day aerial safari will connect Southern Africa's highlights, from the Kruger savannah to the Kalahari desert and the sublime Okavango Delta to Victoria Falls.
Mala Mala Game Reserve – Scenic Flight Over the Kruger
The Greater Kruger defies the imagination with a rustic expanse of savannah that covers the northeast of South Africa. The region is larger than most U. S. states and at times it seems it will feel as though there is no end to the evocative bushland and roaming herds. You will land at O. R. Tambo International and transfer into your private aircraft, a small plane that can easily land on Southern Africa's remote airstrips. Customized viewing windows will ensure that you can fully take in the elephant bulls and the marauding buffalo herds that grace the Greater Kruger.
Your private plane will offer expedited travel to each of your destinations, but the great highlight of traveling this way is the aerial safari. Every flight will allow you to see the land from an exclusive perspective, one that exquisitely portrays just how vast and untouched Africa can be. This afternoon you will fly to the north of the Kruger to cruise the length of the national park from north to south and admire the scorched colors that stretch out below. Your final destination is Mala Mala, a luxurious private game reserve that has an unfenced border with Kruger National Park. As you land, the animals that you saw from the air will be seen on your late-afternoon game drive to bring an intimacy that compliments the scale discovered from the air.
Mala Mala Game Reserve – Spectacular Game Drives in Mala Mala
Mashatu Game Reserve – Soaring Across the Evocative Plains of Northern South Africa
Mashatu Game Reserve – Bush Walks and Mountain Bike Safari
Moremi Game Reserve – Kalahari Air Safari and Immersed in the Beautiful Wetlands of the Delta
Moremi Game Reserve – Boat Safaris in the Wilderness
Duba Plains – Exploring the Okavango From Air and Land
Duba Plains – Thrilling Buffalo and Lion Battles on the Plains
Livingstone – The Elephants and Hippos of Chobe
Livingstone – Flightseeing Over Victoria Falls
Livingstone – Relaxed Final Day Along the Zambezi River
Livingstone – Departure
- Cruise above the epic landscapes of Southern Africa by private plane, feasting your eyes on the region's natural wonders
- Go on luxury safari in Southern Africa's most iconic reserves to celebrate the authenticity of wild Africa
- Discover the enchanting scale of the area and watch how landscapes collide, particularly as you fly from the dusty plains of the Kalahari to the lavish Delta landscapes
- Cruise through the Okavango Delta in a traditional canoe, encountering everything from snorkeling elephants to wading hippos
- Explore the drier areas of the Okavango and find vast buffalo herds battling with hungry lion pride
- Fly above Victoria Falls to gaze down on one of the world's most impressive scenes
- Settle into the luxury of African safari at Mala Mala Game Reserve, where rhinos are spotted from the camp and leopards are among the big cat highlights
- Mashatu Game Reserve poignantly evokes the drama of the Kalahari and the tension that's aroused when predators meet with prey
- Touch down for a day in Chobe National Park to lose yourself among the world's greatest abundance of wild elephants
$16,531 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 124 reviews.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Michael P.
Reviewed By Bob V.
Reviewed By Kathy T.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.