Zimbabwe evokes all the spellbinding brilliance of Africa and big-game safari. This VIP 2-week safari makes it all accessible, with charter flights connecting wildernesses, the country’s best camps and guides, plus exclusive activities like tracking black rhinos on foot. Explore Zimbabwe’s highlights, and you discover Africa’s mosaic of experiences and landscapes, from canoeing iconic wetlands to big cats out hunting. This safari represents Zimbabwe, and Africa, at their best.
Matusadona National Park – The Luxury of Lake Kariba
The tranquil waters of Lake Kariba respond to their nickname as Africa’s Riviera, rippling gently towards rugged cliffs and hidden islands. At first glance, the lake seems to be a classic escape, where tranquility reigns and you can quickly overcome any jet lag. But this is Zimbabwe, so you won’t be alone. Hippos barge across the lake, a host of monkeys occupy the surrounding trees, and you’re never far from buffalo and a vast array of antelopes. Sit back at your camp and the safari has already started. But after the chartered flight from Harare, you can tailor the afternoon to your ideas of exploration, with a choice of boat and canoeing trips, game drives and walks in Matusadona National Park. So if you’re ready to get close, this first day will quickly introduce you to the enormity of Africa’s mammals.
Matusadona National Park – Big Mammals
Matusadona National Park – Tracking Black Rhinos on Foot
Mana Pools National Park – Beautiful Aerial Safari
Mana Pools National Park – Exclusive Big-Game Wetland Safari
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve – Zimbabwe’s Most Opulent Lodge
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve – Pure Untouched Wilderness in Gonarezhou National Park
Hwange National Park – Flying Across the Landscapes
Day 9 - 10
Hwange National Park – Sublime Safari Under Canvas in Zimbabwe’s Flagship Destination
Victoria Falls – A “Flight of the Angels” Over the Majestic Falls
Victoria Falls – Exclusive Boat Trip and Adventure
Victoria Falls – Free Day Along the River
Victoria Falls – Departure
- Zimbabwe’s finest accommodations effortlessly combine an immersion in the wild with all the modern luxuries; each handpicked lodge and camp excels in providing authentic experiences without compromising comfort
- Remote wildernesses and stunning big-game destinations are seamlessly connected by private charter flights, creating sublime aerial safaris and nurturing your journey into the wild
- Exceptional guides lead your adventure, their local knowledge elevating the scenes while unraveling the wonderful complexity of a big-game safari
- Exclusive activities become the norm as you enjoy some of Africa’s rarest treats, including tracking black rhinos on foot and canoeing through rivers of hippos
- Slowly ease yourself into the safari experience with three nights on an island in Lake Kariba, the big-game charms of Matusadona National Park keeping you company throughout day and night
- Discover the iconic wetlands of Mana Pools National Park, where intimate adventures on land and water bring thrilling proximity with a huge range of wildlife
- Take an exotic journey through one of Africa’s most untamed destinations, Gonarezhou National Park, then retire to the cozy charms of Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve
- Spend three days on a safari under canvas in Hwange National Park, one of Africa’s most revered big-game destinations and the perfect place to find big cats on a hunt
- Uncover the wonder of Victoria Falls from many angles, including a scenic flight and a boat trip to an island on the edge of precipice
$14,135 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 377 reviews.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Lindy P.
Reviewed By Bettisu C.
Reviewed By Linda R.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Richard A.