This 10-day Zimbabwe safari is a celebration of everything that Africa offers to its travelers. Enjoy a private luxury reserve with easy Big Five sightings in Malilangwe, take in a world wonder at Victoria Falls, explore a vast unchartered national park with Gonarezhou, be mesmerized by the charms of the wetlands in Mana Pools and then conclude with the drama of the savannah in Hwange. The beauty of mixing game drives with walks and boat safari will bring you an encompassing and expressive 10-days...
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve – An Opulent Welcome to Zimbabwe
Malilangwe is one of Southern Africa’s spheres of luxury, where you watch elephants from a private plunge pool and fine dine as lions roar in the distance. Safari is easy here with an exotic cast of animals attracted by the reserve’s permanent water that migrates into the reserve from the corners of The Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park. Operated by one of Africa’s legendary luxury names, this reserve will ease you into the safari experience, without forgoing any Western comforts. You will change planes at O. R. Tambo International in Johannesburg, flying north to this savanna in the southeast of Zimbabwe. Cocktails and champagne are served on your first afternoon game drive as silhouetted animals grace the panorama as you dine, and you only need to sit back on the balcony to enjoy many of the continent’s animals as the lodge looks over a floodlit waterhole that is populated throughout day and night.
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve – The Charm of the Big Five in a Private Reserve
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve – Day Trip Safari Into the Unexplored Wilderness
Day 4 - 5
Mana Pools National Park – Beauty of the African Wetlands
Makalolo Concession – Following the Elephants Through Acacia Woodlands and Teak Forests
Makalolo Concession – Predators Hunting Prey on the Grasslands
Makalolo Concession – Continuing the Private Safari in the Heart of Hwange
Victoria Falls – Serene Cruising on the Zambezi and Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls – Relaxed Day on the River Before Departure
- Enjoy the luxury and the ease of a safari in Malilangwe, one of Southern Africa’s premier private reserves and an elegant first stop as you look for the Big Five
- Journey into unchartered territory with a full-day game drive in Gonarezhou National Park, an expedition that will be full of adventure and strange encounters
- Explore the magical wetland of Mana Pools and the abundant wildlife on game drives, walks, and activities on the water
- Immerse yourself in the world of the elephants as you explore the acacia woodlands and teak forests of Hwange National Park
- Spot the big cats on a daily basis throughout your safari, with the open plains of Hwange providing a great chance to see them stalking and hunting their prey
- Cruise the Zambezi River at sunset and watch the colors ripple off the water, one of Zimbabwe’s most iconic experiences
- Feast your eyes and your ears on Victoria Falls, the Zimbabwean side of the spectacle making for surreal photos of rainbows in the spray
- Fly between the parks and reserves on light aircraft, the expedited journeys also providing thrilling views over the country’s landscapes
- Tailor your safari program throughout, benefiting from Zimbabwe’s trademark flexibility and diversity
$12,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Duane G.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Kandace B.
Reviewed By Paula Z.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Jenny S.