Zimbabwe's natural legends delight in their diversity. Gushing Victoria Falls, lions chasing wildebeest on the arid savannah, nomadic elephants swimming across rivers, and wilderness celebrated in contrasting national parks. Such diversity demands a privately guided safari, one that celebrates eclectic activities and captures the essence of Zimbabwe's endless appeal. This 11-day safari flies between the country's four famous natural legends, where private guides help to reveal all.
Victoria Falls – A Natural Legend Welcomes You to Zimbabwe
Tumbling powerfully into the abyss, Victoria Falls captures the essence of nature’s power, a legendary waterfall that impresses all the senses. It roars like thunder, growling continuously as hundreds of tons of water drop over the edge every second. For an introduction to the natural legends of Africa, there’s nowhere quite like Victoria Falls. You’ll be greeted at the airport and transferred to a beautiful lodge along the Zambezi riverfront, where monkeys jump around, and hippos can be seen in the distance. Spend the afternoon at Victoria Falls, exploring two-thirds of its length on the walking trail. You’re likely to get wet, the spray powering up from the canyon, showcasing why the locals call this the smoke that thunders.
Victoria Falls – Lounging Around the River With Hippos Watching On
Hwange National Park – Lions and Wildebeest on the Arid Savannah
Day 4 - 5
Hwange National Park – Exclusive Private Safari
Mana Pools National Park – Delightful Safari Scenes
Mana Pools National Park – Game Drives and Bush Walks
Lake Kariba (Matusadona National Park) – Tranquility Along the Water
Day 9 - 10
Lake Kariba (Matusadona National Park) – Relaxed Safari Around Africa's Riviera
Lake Kariba to Harare – Departure
- Explore the wildlife wonder of Zimbabwe with a private guide, with every activity tailored to your interests and mood
- Settle into the luxury of Zimbabwe's finest accommodation with handpicked lodges and camps in the heart of big-game landscapes
- Lose count of the big cats you see in Hwange National Park, where an open savannah kindles all the imagination of wild Africa
- Follow elephant herds on their nomadic journeys through Miombo woodland, then seek out the other hundred or so mammal species that live in Hwange
- Admire the iconic oasis of Mana Pools National Park, where animals swim across the Zambezi River, and there are many ways to explore
- Lounge along the shores of Africa's riviera, Lake Kariba, raising your head to spot hippos and giraffe in the water below
- Uncover the delights of Matusadona National Park, a dense park that raises the heart-rate with intimate big-game encounters
- Follow the roar and feast your eyes on Victoria Falls, a mile-wide sheet of water that disappears into a canyon on the edge of Zimbabwe
- All destinations are connected by light aircraft, transferring you from one wilderness to another, maximizing the time on safari
$8,685 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 375 reviews.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Bettisu C.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Ellen W.
Reviewed By Linda R.
Reviewed By Brenda W.