The African safari experience is different from every angle. From the famous Serengeti plains of migrating wildebeest to unvisited Hwange packed with predators, and from iconic Ngorongoro Crater to walking with rhinos in Matusadona, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe effortlessly complement one another. The mammoth silhouette of Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro is matched only by Victoria Falls’ behemoth roar in Zimbabwe. And while one location uses game drives to explore justifiably famous safari destinations,...
Kilimanjaro – Arrival Beneath the Famous Snow-Capped Cone
Mount Kilimanjaro provides a dramatic introduction to Africa, the world’s highest free-standing mountain glowing in the late-afternoon light. Orange hues bounce off its snowy summit, woodland can be seen gracing the steep slopes, and it’s easy to feel humbled by the enormity of nature. You’re greeted at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to a boutique lodge on the mountain’s lower slopes. Bushbabies call out in the lodge’s garden, just the start of the wild soundtrack you can enjoy over these two weeks. The evening is relaxed, with dinner served at the lodge, and beautiful sunset views from the veranda.
Northern Serengeti – Predatory Wonders of the Open Plains
Northern Serengeti – Surrounded by the Herds of the Migration
Southern Serengeti – Epic Game Drive Across the Famous Grasslands
Ngorongoro Crater – Exploring the Legendary Crater
Harare – Overnight in Zimbabwe’s Colorful Capital
Matusadona National Park – Boat Safari in Africa’s Riviera
Matusadona National Park – An Intimate Day with Rhinos
Matusadona National Park – Sublime Surprises Around Lake Kariba
Hwange National Park (South) – Aerial Safari and the Breathtaking Beauty of the Kalahari Plains
Hwange National Park (North) – Elephants and Ungulates of the Hwange Woodland
Hwange National Park (North) – Intimacy of a Zimbabwe Safari
Victoria Falls – Through the Wilderness to the World’s Most Powerful Waterfall
Victoria Falls – Relaxed Final Day in Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls – Departure
- Descend into the mystical world of Ngorongoro Crater, a natural paradise of Big Five mammals that defies the imagination
- Enjoy exclusive encounters with rhinos in Matusadona National Park, joining conservationists and meeting the giants on foot
- Disappear into the famous Serengeti grasslands, where over a million zebra and wildebeest make their famous annual migration
- Explore the untouched wonder of Hwange National Park, one of Africa’s largest national parks, where thousands of predators are just the start of the enchantment
- Stand before Victoria Falls and celebrate the astonishing nature of Zimbabwe
- Gaze up at the snow-capped summit of Mount Kilimanjaro and celebrate the world wonders of Tanzania
- Escape onto Lake Kariba, Africa’s Riviera, where the waters are dotted with hippos and the sandy beaches are visited by elephants and buffalos
- Zimbabwe enables you to combine game drives with walking safaris and night time drives, building a broader picture of Africa’s surreal wildlife
$8,290 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Duane G.
Reviewed By ANURADHA K.
Reviewed By MARIAN K.
Reviewed By Daryl S.
Reviewed By Linda B.
Reviewed By Kathy F.