Celebrate the possibility of travel on a ten-day adventure through Uganda where you will enjoy gorilla trekking, nighttime game drives, meeting Batwa pygmies, boating past hippos, and admiring chimpanzees. This fast-paced and action-packed safari mixes unique wildlife encounters with cultural connections. The tour has been carefully handcrafted for solo travelers so that the safari offers a complete range of activities, with something new for every day. With gorillas and cats as neighbors, you...
Entebbe – Toasting to Uganda on Lake Victoria
Uganda has an energy that will immediately make solo travelers feel comfortable. So much happens as the colors, the smells, and the ineffable atmosphere contributes to the uniqueness of the continent. From the moment you step from the plane, there will be a strong sense that this is a special land with a distinct way of doing things. But it’s not unnerving. There’s always a gregarious welcome, and the inimitability of your destination is perfect for making people feel comfortable on their own. After your driver meets you at the airport, you will join a small group that toasts to Uganda on a sunset cruise of Lake Victoria that offers a relaxing introduction to the country.
Murchison Falls National Park – Cruising Along Africa’s Mightiest River
Murchison Falls National Park – Action-Packed Safari on Foot and Water
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Scents of the Coffee Plantation
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Chimpanzee Trekking
Queen Elizabeth National Park – In Search of Tree-Climbing Lions
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Birds and a Waterfall Hike
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Thrills of Gorilla Trekking
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Relaxed Day With a Batwa Tribe
Entebbe – The Botanical Gardens and Departure
- Meet wild mountain gorillas on a trekking experience in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest that creates an hour of incredible intimacy
- Celebrate the wonder of the wildlife as you get acquainted with hippos, elephants, tree-climbing lions, and a baffling diversity of other wild mammals
- Explore each corner of Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth national parks, with game drives, game walks, nighttime drives, and serene boat cruises
- Spend time with Uganda’s locals, including a day with a Batwa tribe in the forest and an afternoon on a fragrant coffee plantation
- Follow forest elephant trails through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, in search of rare birds and pristine waterfalls
- Cruise along Africa’s greatest waterways, with a sunset journey on Lake Victoria and a leisurely boat trip past the hippos of the River Nile
- Enjoy an hour with your closest primate cousins on a chimpanzee trek in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Appreciate the exclusivity of safari activities that have a maximum of six participants
$5,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on 49 reviews.
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By Katherine M.
Reviewed By Shannon B.
Reviewed By Christine D.
Reviewed By Emily F.