Welcome to Uganda, a land where gorilla troops play in the mist and lions climb trees; where wild hippos frolic in the River Nile and large chimpanzee troops give you a curious stare; where rare and exclusive encounters fill almost every day of the vacation. With two days of gorilla trekking as the centerpiece, this 13-day safari visits five unique Ugandan national parks, revealing the mystical beauty of a country that is full of wildlife surprise and intimate encounters.
Entebbe – Serene Arrivals on Lake Victoria
Lake Victoria glimmers softly as it cascades towards the horizon, the sunset light bringing a range of fresh hues to call time on your first day in Uganda. After being greeted at Entebbe International Airport, you'll be transferred to your hotel, where the views of the famous lake are endless. Spend a relaxed afternoon on the terrace, sipping cocktails as the sun arcs across the sky, or indulging in afternoon tea with the promise of wild Africa awaiting. The adventure really begins tomorrow, so rest, relax, and allow Lake Victoria to soothe any travel aches.
Lake Mburo National Park – Easy Safari Introduction
Lake Mburo National Park – Exclusive Horseback and Boat Safari
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Immersed in the Misty Forests of Wild Uganda
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Thrilling Gorilla Trekking
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Tracking Gorillas from the Rushaga Trailhead
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Tree-Climbing Lions
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Game Drives and Boat Safaris
Kibale Forest National Park – Through the Mountains of the Moon
Kibale Forest National Park – Exclusive Chimpanzee Tracking
Murchison Falls National Park – Admiring the Gushing Falls
Murchison Falls National Park – Hippos, Crocodiles, and More Around the River Nile
Entebbe – Departure
- Visit two unique gorilla troops in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, enjoying rare encounters with the mystical giant apes of East Africa
- Track chimpanzees in the forests of Kibale, spending an hour with another of Uganda's indelible primate species
- Spot tree-climbing lions and huge elephant herds in Queen Elizabeth National Park, a landscape that is explored on game drives and boat safaris
- Get acquainted with East Africa's big game with two days in the compact Lake Mburo National Park, including opportunity for exclusive walking and horseback safari
- Explore the River Nile and discover that it teems with hippos and crocodiles, two of the wildlife highlights of Murchison Falls National Park
- Discover the dramatic beauty of Uganda's landscapes, from the shores of Lake Victoria to the jagged peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains, locally known as the Mountains of the Moon
- Go gorilla trekking in two distinctive parts of Bwindi Forest, experiencing two intimate hours with wild mountain gorillas
$16,388 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on 54 reviews.
Reviewed By Joe R.
Reviewed By Gina W.
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Skylar R.
Reviewed By Alexa G.
Reviewed By Richard K.